All reviews same building vnukovo airport a big shopping centre luggage room metro station city view place to stay rooms are clean the location is perfect recommend this hotel short stay wi fi business trip beakfast sleep desk english
Reviewed 21 March 2017

It is a nice, new budget hotel. I stayed on my own and the room was great - clean, comfortable and well appointed. (I did not try breakfast as it was not included in my booking)

The location is brilliant because there are plenty of shops, department stores, nearby and the transport links are easily accessible too (bus station, airport express, metro and plenty of taxis outside the hotel).

The staff were helpful enough and the internet was free.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Angkana D
Quality_Kievskaya, Guest Relations Manager at Ibis Moscow Kievskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Dear Angkana D,
Thank you for leaving a positive comment! I am glad that you enjoyed our excellent location and new room facilities. We hope you visit our hotel again!

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Brand new hotel in the IBIS family! The staff very nice, polite and competent! Helped me quite quickly on couple of organizing things, as I was attending a show!
The location just super, just in front of the Metro station Kievskaya, from where you reach everything in couple of minutes! Next door as well the huge EUROPA mall, where you find everything, but I mean everything!
Will stay here definitely next time!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank valerii26

Dear valerii26,
It was our pleasure to welcome you at ibis. I will surely share your feedback with our staff. We hope you visit our hotel again!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

It is a clean place and new!
rooms are small and not good for a couple!
I didn't like it's design, I felt I was in a factory dorm!
Breakfast quality is good however few choices!
Hotel location is good and around there is everything!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear PersianSerai,
I'm very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our new design concept. For your next stay I would recommend you to try staying at other 4* properties that located in the same building: Novotel and Adagio Moscow Kievskaya. Those hotels have different design, bigger rooms and varied choice of services.

Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Quality_Kievskaya, Guest Relations Manager at Ibis Moscow Kievskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Reviewed 22 February 2017

a very good hotel. the location is perfect if your arriving at Vnukovo airport and choose aeroexpress to Kievskiy station. clean and comfortable rooms. reasonable price. A huge Europe's trade center is just to the next door.

Room Tip: ask rooms with outside view.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear Val1975,
We greatly appreciate your positive comments and hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!