See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Very nice rooms, excellent breakfast, comfortable beds. The bathroom is a little bit small, but overall the location is great. Staff is friendly and helping all the time. The location is not so close to the city center, but it's 5 minutes by taxi.

Room Tip: great bed and excellent breakfast
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Radu Stefan D
Reviewed 28 September 2016

This hotel was booked for me on this trip to Cluj and I was looking forward to it as it is within walking distance to the office.

I was greeted kindly on my arrival but alas the hotel does no evening food, so you have to ask for a taxi to take you into the Cluj city centre to eat.

The room and bathroom were very clean with good TV and wireless (once I found it as the wireless signal was a different name than listed). I was disappointed that there was no desk, so working on my lap while sitting on the bed was not ideal. Also I was surprised that there were only hooks in the wardrobe, so all my shirt and suit had to hang together with no room to space them out (see pictures)

There is a small mini bar in the room, which was loud and noisy through the night so I unplugged it. No tea or coffee facilities either.

There is a small gym and a sauna, which I unfortunately didn’t have time to use.

Breakfast was standard in comparison with other Cluj hotels and did what was needed.

The main sticking point to this hotel however is unfortunately nothing to do with the hotel itself. You are near a mainline train crossing which ‘dings’ when the barriers are going down. When the train goes through, for some reason the drivers feel the need to sound their horns, irrespective of the time. Now, in Cluj and Romania many people keep dogs as guards for their gardens and houses. Which means that they are in the gardens at night. Unfortunately the train’s horn starts all the local dogs barking. This then continues for the next 15 minutes until they calm down. Then an hour later the next train comes…. You get the picture. Good for Panorama Business inn that they give good air-conditioning and double glazing, so shutting the window stops the noise at night so you can get a good night’s sleep.

I would return if required.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2016

This hotel is a hidden gem. The price is exceptional for a four-star hotel. The rooms are comfortable and there is a small garden where you can have coffee and relax. It is not located in the centre, but this is not a drawback since taxis are extremely cheap. Moreover, you will get all possible assistance from Alexandra, the receptionist, even if you request is not included in her job description. (She recommended a good restaurant and helped us plan the trip to Transfagasan road.)

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2016

Loved this hotel and especially the staff, we stayed for 2 nights and from the moment we walked in the door we were greeted by the friendliest and courteous staff.The rooms we stayed was very clean and with nice views of the city. I highly recommend it; I will sure check in again on my next visit to Cluj.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Valentin P
Reviewed 8 December 2015

I have made a reservation for this hotel for the Untold Festival that will be next year. At the moment I was very happy that I could get such a price fort the event. After 2 months I get an email which tells me that my reservation was cancelled for no reason for that period. I contacted the reception of the hotel to ask why and they told me that I couldn't expect to get that price for that period. After this discussion i went to the hotels website and I than I realized why my booking was canceled. They had an offer on the website for that period which was double the price. I would understand that you do this after 1 week or 2 weeks from the reservation but after 2 months from the initial reservation and email confirmation????I have bought the tickets for the festival and even plane tickets for that period and now I am in the position in which in cannot find any accommodation less than 500 Euro.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple