All reviews top floor double tree pool and sauna great hotel walk in shower spacious bathroom room service unirii square modern hotel walking distance nice view old town amenities linens cluj city desk
Reviewed 29 October 2017

This is the best place to stay in Cluj
The location is perfect and close to several
Places in city center
Staff is friendly
Rommes are new and clean and comfortable
Breakfast is excellent.
It’s a hotel where you will have no issues and leave happy

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DafinaSuciu, Marketing Manager at DoubleTree by Hiton Cluj - City Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time taken to post your review about our property on TripAdvisor.com. I was so pleased to read that your experience at our hotel exceeded your expectations. Also, all details provided by you represent a strong recommendation for us. We are looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Dafina Suciu

Reviewed 15 October 2017

For a 5 star hotel did not meet expectations, for things which are so simple to do. The Kettle socket did not fit the plug, no evening turn down service, no room service after 10pm. Just needs a policy change- all else is good

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 572bsk
DafinaSuciu, Marketing Manager at DoubleTree by Hiton Cluj - City Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Cluj – City Plaza and for the time taken to give us a review about your experience at our hotel via TripAdvisor.com. Regarding your observations, I would like to mention that our hotel is a DoubleTree by Hilton hotel. In this case, our services and facilities are provided according to the brand standards. I really appreciate your feedback and I will share it with all my colleagues. Also, I sincerely hope we will have another opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards,
Dafina Suciu – Marketing Manager

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Good location, the rooms are super special with a nice modern decoration and cleanliness; close to the downtown; we stay just for one night and we did the check out to early so we cannot enjoy the rest of the hotel but our stay was perfect.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DafinaSuciu, Marketing Manager at DoubleTree by Hiton Cluj - City Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for your time taken to write a review about your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor website and for the hight score that you have awarded us with. I was so pleased to read that our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, the location was perfect for you and you enjoyed the room. Your review represent a very strong recommendation. We are looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Dafina Suciu

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Stayed here at the end of August. I had two rooms, 101 and 306. Good rooms, amenities and the shower on the third floor was fantastic. Didn't like the bath tub in room 101. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The hotel is quiet and conveniently located, near Central Park and the City Centre. The breakfast is very good, something for everyone, even a fussy eater will go happy. Fresh orange juice every day etc. Restaurant staff very professional. Excellent front desk staff as well, young, friendly and always willing to help. Overall, I will definitely stay here again and I recommend this hotel to anyone who visits Cluj. Good rooms, amenities and the shower on the third floor was fantastic. Didn't like the bath tub in room 101. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The hotel is quiet and conveniently located, near Central Park and the City Centre. The breakfast is very good, something for everyone, even a fussy eater will go happy. Fresh orange juice every day etc. Restaurant staff very professional. Excellent front desk staff as well, young, friendly and always willing to help. Overall, I will definitely stay here again and I recommend this hotel to anyone who visits Cluj.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Cluj – City Plaza and for the time taken to give us a review about your experience at our hotel via TripAdvisor.com. I really appreciate your feedback, because it is everybody's wish in our team to ensure our guests have an enjoyable stay. So, I was so pleased to read that our staff exceeded your expectations. Also, all details provided by you represent a strong recommendation for us. Thnak you once again for that. We are looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Dafina Suciu, Marketing Manager

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I attended a convention in Cluj Napoca and was within walking distance. The restaurant was never busy and dinner was good or very good. Room service was good and timely. Hotel was quiet and very clean. Rooms are medium/large. Pool and sauna were very clean and a good size. Workout room was adequate. Staff was friendly and spoke English. I would stay at this location again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
DafinaSuciu, Marketing Manager at DoubleTree by Hiton Cluj - City Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Cluj – City Plaza and for the time taken to give us a review about your experience at our hotel via TripAdvisor.com. I was so pleased to read that you liked our services and facilities. Also, all details provided by you represent a strong recommendation for us. Thank you once again for that. We are looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Dafina Suciu, Marketing Manager