Recently I booked in advance, for anevent at Cluj Arena, one double room at this hotel, for 2 nights.
As strong points:
- great location, central, although far away from Cluj Arena (aprox. 30 min on foot)
- nice personal at reception and the breakfast room.
Things that could be improved:
- the rooms are very small and with old furniture, the bed was very small
- a strange A/C machine, not very helpful
- in the bathroom, the shower drain was partially clogged
- the rooms are not very soundproofed, in the night, we heared the steps and the voices from our neighbours from above.
Is good to know that this hotel hasn`t private parking
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking