All reviews great hotel business trip within walking distance complimentary breakfast hotel bar clean rooms huge room other hotels city centre recommend this hotel internet connection modern hotel reception desk staff was very friendly and helpful minute walk old town bed was comfortable
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Staff is very helpful and the rooms are spacious and clean. The bar has enough when in a pinch and breakfast has good selections. Workout facilities are good too. Overall a great experience and would strongly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Zsolt T, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Cluj-Napoca, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay. We are happy to see that you have graded us with good scores in a number of areas, such as the cleanliness of our room and level of services. I will share your feedback with my colleagues, I am sure they will be very proud of the positive recognition. We are very glad that you have enjoyed all of what our hotel has to offer (accommodation, service and location) and that you felt your received a great value. We are extremely proud in receiving great score such as yours and I thank you for that!
Thank you for your positive feedback and for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hampton by Hilton Cluj Napoca.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Clean and nice room but very high price for the value offered compared to other hotels in the same city. No minibar and no room service. In order to order food you have to go and pick up the food yourself. The room relatively small and no bathtub.

1  Thank raeda939
Zsolt T, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Cluj-Napoca, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear guest,

We are happy to see that you have graded us with good scores in a number of areas, such as our room cleanliness and quality of sleep. However, we are very sorry to notice that you seemed to have experienced issues with the missing of the room service and minibar, but unfortunately we have brand standards to follow, but, starting from the next year, in our rooms will be added minibars, in order to improve our guest experience. As we warmly welcome your opinion to constantly improve our services and accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to share any further comments regarding your stay and how we could have exceeded your expectations.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful city and our hotel.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

My company chose the hotel for my last stay in Cluj, and I was pleased with the choice. Hotel is new, clean and nice. Maybe the location is not wonderful, but overall is not too bad and you can reach many restaurants by foot. I would definitively go back.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are delighted to see that you have overall enjoyed your stay with us and have graded us with good scores. I will share your feedback with my colleagues as I am sure they will be very proud of your positive recognition. However, as we warmly welcome your opinion for our improvement, please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you wish to share any further comments and suggestions on how we could have exceeded your expectations, especially on areas where you gave us not so good scores. I would very much appreciate your reply.

We do hope to welcome you again at the hotel sometime soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

The hotel is conveniently located for the city centre. We walked for an evening meal.

It has good sized rooms, well equiped, with Iron and ironing board.

The breafast was basic, but very good quality and enjoyable.

Service was excellent throughout the stay

The basement bar was a bit dark, but had a good selection of drinks and willing barman.

1  Thank Dibbly_Dobbly
Zsolt T, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Cluj-Napoca, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Guest! Thank you for your kind feedback and for having been our guest at the Hampton by Hilton Cluj. We are glad to see that our efforts are being recognized by our guests and that you have enjoyed our services and your stay at our property. Please feel free to send me any other additional suggestions, as we value all the input from our guests, and do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful city and our hotel.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

As a Gold member A-T Hilton it was the place for me
As arrived to the hotel i notice that the staff îs very Nice Buț do not nothing about the hotel and the facilitis of the hotel
It îs amizing to Find Nice peaple in the wrong place
They do not Now the difrence betwin king Size Băd and other
They do not Now which room îs clouser to the lift
From front office i was told that the tv îs from Swiss ..........
How ca-n a hotel run with this kind of service
????????

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank moshep2016
Zsolt T, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Cluj-Napoca, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Moshe! Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hampton by Hilton Cluj Napoca. We appreciate all feedback, positive or otherwise, as it allows us to see where we are excelling and where we may need to enhance our services. We regret that our provided front desk services were below your expectations. Your comments are valued and our team will review the all front desk training procedures. We hope that you enjoyed the rest of your visit and that you will allow us the chance to leave you with a better impression in the future. Thank you.