All reviewscentral parknice viewinternational breakfastplaces to eat and drinkbasic englishexit signsports hallbreakfast choicesfantastic locationthe upper floorsbusiness triptown centrenegative sidehotel restaurantwithin walking distancefirst floorflat screen tv
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Amazing hotel in the center of the city, excellent rooms very clean, very good and friendly staff but the most important thing is the food, I believe that this hotel has on of the best breakfast and dinner that I have ever taste in the several hotel I visited. I will come again!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Manuela I, Marketing and Communication Manager at Grand Hotel Napoca, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear EiriniN,

Thank you for taking time to review your stay.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay, especially our food.

We hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Grand Hotel Napoca has been a really good accommodation in a week time in Cluj-Napoca. The service is great and the rooms with a very nice view. I really recommend it even though sometimes prices are quite high.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Manuela I, Marketing and Communication Manager at Grand Hotel Napoca, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Giuseppe B,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to review your experience. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your recommendation, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Went to this hotel as the price at that moment was low on a partner website.

Arriving very late at the Reception the Lady welcomed us politely and gave us the room key.

I advise you to ask for a room as high as you can handle, the view is really worth it.

The conditions in  the room were as advertised, clean and well equipped.

The size of the room was large enough  for 2 persons.

The minibar was equipped with beverages and refreshments. Bed and pillows were spotless and comfortable. Free Internet connection was secure and working as expected.

At check out we received the invoice and proof of payment.

This place is really located in the city centre near a  nice green area  where you can walk, or work out.Near the Kios Lake and Casino.

Near the hotel, in front of the Cluj Arena, you have this huge playground for kids, something you don’t see very often in the very modern European Countries.

Also in the very near you can find the Cetatuia promenade with a beautiful view over Cluj. Well worth a little walk.

Now I wanted to see this, as some very rude people advertised  this city in a very negative way on social medias and I want to say SHAME on them!  Cluj is nice and has much to offer/see, mountains (big mountains) very near and shy people ready to share their little with you.

As an experienced traveller I advise this hotel and city.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear m a,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to review your experience. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay, especially our staff and our rooms.
Thank you for your recommendation, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Ask for a room at a top floor to enjoy the best view!
We stood at this hotel on a business trip and it was very nice. The rooms were cozy and everybody was friendly. The staff was there to help us with any questions we had and everything was great. Breakfast was included and you had many things to choose from.
Cluj is one of my favorite cities and people from there are one of the most calm and friendly you will ever meet.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Alina P,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to review your experience. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay, especially our staff and our rooms and breakfast.

Thank you for your recommendation we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

It was a short business trip so we stayed at the hotel for only two nights. The hotel was within walking distance of both the venue of the conference and the historic centre of Cluj. The room was warm and clean with the view of the city sports complex. There were plenty of toiletries in the bathroom. Wi-Fi signal was good both day and night.

On the negative side, it was lack of tea/coffee making facilities, which is really a big downside for a 4* hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Irina S,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about experience.
We really appreciate the detailed feedback that you have provided and will definitely take it into account for future improvement.

Me and my team are looking forward to your next stay.