See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Room was nice, clean and with bathroom. Very confortable. 10min by walk to the city center, parking free and good price. Staff with basic level of English but tried to make an effort and understand you. Only 2 bad things, the TPV for payments by credit card didn't work and they didn't let me know previously, and breakfast was very basic ans unhealthy. Introducing some yoghurt or fruits would be better.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2017

We got exactly what was advertised: a good room with en suite bathroom in a villa very close to the city center and at good value.
The place was quiet and clean and someone was there to greet us, although we arrived close to midnight.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I booked a room with them more than a month in advances, through booking.com. Three days before my arrival I get two desperate alls from the hotel telling me that my reservation cannot be honored. The reason :they have 12 rooms and I was customer number 13. Horrible service since it took them a month to let me know I do not have a room. I was asked by the lady, very rude, to cancel my reservation on booking. I do not recommend Vila Vanda and I will NEVER book a room here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia R
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Awful!.. i made a reservation one month before my stay.. when i called couple days before the trip to confirm, reservation was canceled, no rooms available. No respect for the guests, i recommend everyone avoids this place

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank rbogdani
Reviewed 11 June 2016

This hotel has no idea what costumer service and respect means. They canceled my reservation at 10 PM in the night of my arrival even though I've sent them a message through booking.com that i will arrive after 10 PM, and even though the policy was that i will pay the room if i cancel the reservation or don't show up. They were really rude and didn't even try to find a solution (they told me that they called a few hotels in the area but didn't find a free room, but when i called the closest hotel to them i found a free room).

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business