All reviews excellent attitude friendly personel comfortable bed clean rooms great hotel bath romania cluj city stars
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I guided a group of germans and had the last night here. It is a nice hotel with professional staff and an arabic restaurant.
The dinner was a tasty romanian mix grill with wine and dessert.
The breakfast has a big variety of food, tasty and has a very tasty omlette.
The location deserves 4+ *

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2018

I was there for 2 nights but when i entered the room the fridge was simple missing and I was not able to close the door becuese the doorhandle was brocken.
I went down to the bar to eat somethiongh but they told me the whole restauríant is cclosed for local pubic because a special event.
1 hour later they started an event was so loud that me on the secon floor was not able even to think to do anything. They finished it at eleven o'clock so I went to the bad.
I was not able to sleep because the bedclothes was dirty and stinked from cigarette. it was a terrible night i felt myself degraded and aI decided never come even to the corner ot the place. VERY DISAPPOINTED AND WITH FEELING OF ABASAMENT

Room tip: dont accept any room
Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018

I had a very nice stay at this hotel during my holiday break. Clean rooms, comfortable bed, friendly personel and great breakfast each morning. Easy acces to all city attractions and close to downtown area...I'll stop again for sure !!!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I stayed at this hotel for the second time for my work, but there will be no third time.
Cleaning is not sufficient, I wonder when the airco in the room was cleaned last time.
The personeel is the worst type of lazy that you can imagine, as they have no intention nor understanding what a customer wants or need.
The breakfast should be served at 7.00h, during the two days they did not manage to that, only one hour later, which is an issue for a business traveller as you need to be on time. I have been to many hotels, but I have never experienced such a cultural or way of thinking difference that is expressed with such careless attitude.

Room tip: do not choose this hotel
Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018

At the front side of the hotel is a high traffic road, it is very loud, not good for sleep. I got a room on the 4. floor and there was no curtain on the window. From 5 o'clock in the ore I hade no sleeep any more.
I dont want to share the feeling I had.

Date of stay: May 2018