See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2016

Big and clean room with all the toiletries, bathrobe and slippers included. No safety deposit box though. Hotel is modern and nice from outside/inside. Excellent breakfast. Good restaurant opened up until 10pm. Bar is opened 24 hrs. Fast WiFi in the room with all the ports opened - ideal for biz traveler. 10-12 min by foot to the city center. 20-25 min from Cluj International airport.
The fridge (minibar) in the room is a bit noisy.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2016

I was visiting this hotel for a short business trip in beautifull city Cluj Napoca.I was surprised in an outstanding way about this hotel furnished with taste and high quality items.But without soul this hotel would have been an average one.Starting from owner,hotel manager ,receptionist and laundry lady everyone has an excellent attitude focused on guests' needs and ready to fulfill every reasonable demand.I congratulate all the staff and management for gathering this beautifull staff....highly recommended hotel.Breakfast was tasty .Also I was noticed the clean aspect of the room.Being near a cemetery it was noisyless.Will return for sure and recommend also!
Warm regards,

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for one month and have never met a staff this amazing. Super friendly and helpful. The hotel is fine as well and holds the value of what you pay for it. I recommend it to anyone visiting Cluj. I will for sure come back

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Alina A, Manager at Alex & George Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Dear Anhon ,
Thank you so much for such a great review. It has been our greatest pleasure to have you here and we hope that you will visit us again sometime in the future.
Best of luck in all of your future endeavours, you will be great!

Reviewed 21 September 2016

Peaceful, quiet and comfortable. Staff are so kind and eager to please. As a convenient place, through with its lovely staff and affordable price it is strongly advisable hotel to stay. The only thing to be complained about is twin beds which are not big enough for tall people like me...

Room Tip: Choose a room with a double bed even if you are single...
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank _murtok1

Dear Mr. Murtok,
Thank you kindly for taking the tome and post a review.
We appreciate your kind comments and the high scoring that you have awarded us with.
I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed the comfort of your room, the location as well as our team.
When you will stay again, I'll make sure to place your booking in one of our king bedded Apartments which has an extra long bed (200x210cm), for more convenience and coziness.
Sincerest regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Clean room, everything you need for a nice stay, comfortable bed, water and fresh fruit offered as a welcome gift on the house, staff very helpful, smiling and polite, delicious and various breakfast (until 11!l. Bus 35 taking you to city center (3 stations) close to the hotel. Taxi costs 2.5 Euro (10 lei) until the Cluj Arena.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Marilena I

Dear Ms. Marilena,
Thank you for such a wonderful review, it has been our greatest pleasure to have you and your husband staying with us during the festival days.
It is a contentment to learn that our accommodation was to your liking and hope to have you back in the near future.
Very best regards,