All reviews comfortable beds very nice hotel nice view ac apartment city
Reviewed 21 August 2018

High quality apartment,good price ,kind management. Parking easy ,quiet, wonderful view. Can walk to the center or get a taxi easy and cheap. Sleeping ,kitchen and bath real good. Definitely going back !!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cabri0, Front Office Manager at Cabrio ApartHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

We thank you for your review and hope to see you soon :) Kind regards, Cabrio Team

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

As the name suggests, ApartHotel, these are furnished apartments that, when not rented for months or years, are used for guests in hotel fashion. In America this would’ve phase you because you expect these amenities, however, you get a microwave, stove, fridge, coffee maker, etc.

The room was clean, immaculate actually. I had a small terrace I could use during the day. If you smoke (I do not) then you can use this area outside. There is no smoking inside and it was evident!!

All the appliances, the shower, toilet and sink were in perfect working condition. The bed was comfortable, something I wasn’t quite sure of prior to booking. The best way to describe it is...if you’ve ever been to an AI in Mexico you know that their beds can be as soft as concrete! This bed was hotel quality; I never woke up in the middle of the night or the next morning with back pain.

The area where the hotel is situated is quiet and private as it sits at the end of a dead-end street. When you enter the hotel you are greeted by Cristina. Her English is phenomenal but don’t hesitate to speak Romanian or your native language.

Cristina gets you situated and explains how to enter/exit the building. I felt extremely safe walking around, so much so that during the day I walked the 1.2 miles to a small shopping area.

I loved walking and the streets, while winding, were easy to navigate. It is a typical European scene; small cars, narrow streets, cobble stone, paved or rubble. Cabrio is not in the center of town or right next to a major shopping complex. If you’re looking for a swimming pool, hotel restaurant or having a party, this would not be the place for you.

I was traveling alone and wanted something off the beat and path, and Cabrio definitely met my expectations. The only reason I gave it a 4 is because Uber drivers have a hard time finding it. I used a business at the end of the street as my pick up point.

I’m happy to answer any questions. After December 2018 I may not remember as much but this review is quite accurate.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Cabri0, Front Office Manager at Cabrio ApartHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear Mr Harlan, thank you very much for your detailed review, it is deeply apreciated :) I'm really glad that you had a pleasant stay at Cabrio and I hope that you liked all the places you visited during your trip to Romania :)

Reviewed 19 November 2014

The Cabrio Hotel is good price in Cluj city compared to other big hotels. But the Cabrio hotel is not good located and the parking is not good. The sound in the room is very loud and sleep not good. The washing bath water not working good.

Date of stay: October 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Liviu M
Reviewed 4 June 2013

A very nice hotel, which provides coffee, sugar, tea for all the stay. The kitchen has everything that is needed for cooking and 5 min walking there is a supermarket from where you can buy what do you need. The area is very quiet, no traffic and the beds are so great, you can rest in the night. The staff was very helpful, they provided me with lots of information and a map, so I could find easier the points of interest of the city. And the city is really beautiful and there is much to do, very nice, I liked it a lot. I recommend this aparthotel for your visit to Cluj Napoca, like this too.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank nandoalfredoreyes
Reviewed 15 April 2013

We've been to this hotel several times and we always enjoyed our stay. The hotel isn't situated in the center, but for us this is not importance, due to the fact that by car, you can get there in about 5 minutes. The apartments are very spacious, very nicely decorated, AC for the summer and the beds are just great. Is very quiet in the area, so you can really rest. Also thumbs up for the free parking and free wifi, very much appreciated. There is no breakfast, but for us is not a problem, due to the fact that we only drink a coffee in the morning, which is provided.

Room tip: All the apartments are different decorated, you can't find two the same, from what we've seen :)
Date of stay: February 2013