All reviews nice hotel business hotel an underground car park rain shower good size business trip lovely bathroom the hotel was fully booked walk in shower nice design pleasant stay nice lady recommend this hotel comfortable bed night stay internet connection mini bar
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Very nice hotel
Spacious room
Very pleasant staff
Wonderful breakfast
Music in the bathroom
We liked it very much
Not so far from the center
Playground in front
Bathrobes
Very clean
Sauna
Very close to the airport

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wizz Tours
Oana M, Marketing Specialist at Golden Tulip Ana Dome, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Golden Tulip Ana Dome. What a delight it was to read your review! We are thrilled that you had a wonderful experience, it's been our pleasure to be of service to you. We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you return to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

+ clean rooms
- for a 4 star hotel it is unacceptable for the hotel bar not to serve anything including WATER after 11 PM!! (i.e. Water which we were in need after finishing the one from the mini bar - the solution offered by the hotel being to walk to the nearest supermarket)

Stayed: December 2017

Dear Silvana,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Golden Tulip Ana Dome. We are very sorry for the disappointment you experienced.
We highly appreciate guest feedback - positive and negative - as it helps us to improve guest experience.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I've stayed there for 4 nights. Everything about this hotel is great. The food in restaurant was amazingly delicious. I love how service was provided. I really recommend this hotel to anyone with budget.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Golden Tulip Hotels

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Golden Tulip Ana Dome. We are delighted to read that you had such a wonderful stay and we appreciate your high recommendations
It would be a pleasure to welcome you again as our guest!

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

The best hotel at Cluj, nice clean room, friendly personal, good internet connection, clean, perfect restaurant with awesome food for reasonable price.

Only bar could be open for long time.

Definitely, It has my endorsement

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed for only one night so I can only say that the bed is good, I slept well. It was quite but I heard prayer in the morning from the church in front of my window. It wasn't loud but the church is still building so when thay finished with the bell I'm not sure that it will be quite. Breakfast was great!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business