All reviews min walking distance uphill walk room was clean great hotel city centre junior suite tv channels modern design busy road long weekend nice staff parking space buffet style hotel is located hotel room enjoyed my stay spent two nights
Reviewed 26 May 2015

Although only 3* this hotel has most necessary facilities for the modern traveller. It has free wifi, TV with an impressive list of channels in at least 8 languages, a good restaurant and extremely helpful staff. Some member of the staff spoke 5 languages.

Room Tip: Rooms towards the main street coul be noiser (not sure as we did not have one of those)
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alex M
Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

I picked this hotel as a last minute option for two nights in Cluj. I was completely surprised by everything that was Hotel Confort. From a distance it doesn't look too appealing, but I hadn't expected much. But after parking a block down in a residential area and approaching the hotel my optimism grew. I was warmly greeted at the desk as I checked in and extremely surprised by how well decorated, appealing, and clean the entire building was. From reception to the room I loved the modern style. The restaurant offered good food for the price plus friendly talkative staff, the room had everything necessary and great fast WiFi. The location is a 10 minute walk to downtown Cluj and a large park area nearby as well. I would stay here again in an instant and would recommend it wholeheartedly.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2015

I stayed here on their villa apartment once, and stayed here with 3 booked rooms after coming back from a wedding. My parents slept well, my brothers slept well. The missus and I slept soundly as well. Well well well. Staff is very helpful with tips of the city and what not (in Romanian) however they do speak English. Somewhat close to town by walking (20 minutes) and is in a nice area of town. They can also call Radio Taxi and get you a cheap ride to wherever you need to go. Rooms were clean and tidy. No issues from our experience. Would go again!

Room Tip: Quieter floors would be on the floors above.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2015

Cool, minimal design and friendly staff. The rooms are comfortable and well equipped. Our bathroom missed a few things (i.e. paper tissue) and the showerhead was broken.
The breakfast was really a treat, I loved the homemade jams and zakuska (aubergine pate).
Only a few, outdoor parking spaces are available.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank onlyoneagi
Reviewed 26 January 2015 via mobile

I stayed with some friends for a night.
The hotel has been recently renovated, and it is quite good. Modern and clean.
Not very far from downtown (15 minutes walking/ 4 min by car).

I would recomend it