See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Booked this resort for Nov 18, and called the phone number (+63 929 281 6498) which was on the website. Nobody was picking up the effin phone, Nobody was replying and I was texting them 3 consecutive days. Until the 3rd day I decided to booked the room through Expedia, and had a special request for them to text me when they receive my booking and all of a sudden, Jannah (owner) just texted me out of the blues saying the're was no breakfast included (which I'm totally aware of coz I work for Expedia) in the room. Which I really feel was stupid and absurd because, I never mentioned anything about breakfast, and asked or even mentioned it on my request. She was so not accommodating, I don't feel like she's ready or willing to help or loved to have guests staying in there resort. And one more stupid thing, I ask her about the Beach situation if how was the beach and can we swim on the beach, and she said, instead of going to their beach, I can also use the other surrounding beaches (Raymens and Alobijod) which was annoying as eff. If you're the owner, why would you sell other crap when you know where into your place? I CANCELLED MY RESERVATION. POOREST CUSTOMER SERVICE I EVER HAD 2ND TO PLDT! NEVER EVER DOING YOUR RESORT AGAIN NOR SUGGEST IT TO A FRIEND.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last month with my bf. It is a nice place. We love the ambiance, the staff and the dogs too! They have a cafe where you can order food. It is a bit pricey but tastes good though. The only problem we encountered is the clogged drainage in the bathroom. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and we are thinking of coming back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Beautifully maintained garden.
Neat and spacious rooms.
But there are many things that could still be desired to hit the recommendable rank. The bedding are new but for us who have problems with backpains, we would appreciate if they use firm and comfortable mattresses, not the very soft ones that when you lie down, your back literally is resting on the bed's hardwood. But this is not the main issue.
Would have love to give it a 4 but in the morning, the enthusiasm to explore went down the drain when at 8am, the kitchen staff and other resort workers were not yet in! We woke up at 6am since we agreed the night before that we will have our breakfast at 6:30am, as one of their staff, the husband of the cook who 'owns' the boat suggested that it will be better to start island hopping at 7am. But by the looks of it, the workers observe an office hour time so we have to wait for more than 2 hours for them to report to work and prepare our food. We could have just let it pass if someone explained to us why. We're not even expecting an apology, explanation would have been enough. I nearly cancelled our island hopping if not for the experience and exposure that we expected to have when we visit the Igang Marine sanctuary and SEAFDC. Apparently it's not part of the itinerary that they brought us to. I guess I will have to come back to visit these places. The snorkeling and the sandbar where they brought us to were just okay. We've been to Gigantes Island so we were not really that awed.
I could come back to this resort if management could check on some of the these issues. I don't really love giving bad reviews and I hope the next time we come back, our experience will be a bang!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

This beach house is for dog lovers! We loved the welcoming party (Labradors - Gigi, Butterball, Dormont). The host and staff were also accommodating to allow us for early check-in as we're very tired from the early flight and transfers. Place is very nice for relaxation. Location is beachfront so you could swim and do snorkeling (there are nice corals near the shore).

Room is spacious and clean as well as the bathroom. Wifi is also decent and there is good data (3G) signal.

They had an event in the evening but their staff was still able to accommodate us. A big kudos to them! Plus, they're fun to talk to. We'll stay here again if we come back!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2016

The place is clean but the water pressure is very low. The food serving are small and quite pricey although the taste is good. We had bangus for breakfast and it's just one small matchbox size. But the staff as well as the dogs are friendly.

Room Tip: the room that we stayed room G has no signal. so even if there is free wifi it doesn't reach our room
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends