See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

This is not a hotel. I repeat. This is not a hotel. This is a construction site which is probably a haunted house at night. Don't know what was wrong with me when I booked this place. I always always read reviews but just this time, of all the times I am picky with hotels, did directly book this place months before our vacation. There's a Lancaster in Manila but this is nothing like that. Our taxi driver from the airport didn't know the place. When we arrived at the area, we kept asking the guard outside the compound-like place about Lancaster. He pointed a building inside but there was no signage so we had to go back and ask him again. While in the taxi, my eyes roamed around thinking this doesn't feel right. When we finally found it, a man helped us with one of our luggage and directed us to the 'desk'. They don't wear uniforms, although the lady in the reception communicates well. The man was asked to check our room and I sat on their couch while observing the place. It looked dusty and really old. There's a bar and a pool that looks gross.

The man went back after 5minutes and gave us a go signal. By the way, he was probably their 'hotel boy', wearing a pair of worn-out bedroom slippers. We walked to the other building where our room was located. I didn't count how many buildings were there but there was another pool inside. On our way to the room, the hallway I remembered was creepy, even if it was daytime. Our room was big, probably the only good thing about it. But the size can't cover how awful the place was. It looked dark. Everything was dusty. Feels like a home for cockroaches and spiders. Saw a small spider hiding under the pillow. Of course, there were spider webs. We sat down the couch and ate our late lunch and I swear my butt itched like crazy a few minutes after. There were some construction workers outside you don't wanna go out alone. You don't wanna stay inside either so where to go? Where to go? We looked outside the window and felt like we're in the middle of a forest. We stayed there for less than 3 hours and I swear, the entire time was spent looking for a decent hotel. There was no WiFi as advertised. My boyfriend said he only saw a pocket WiFi at the reception. Lol. Our doorknob was in poor condition.

When we finally found a real hotel, we booked a taxi really quick, brought our stuff outside, rushed to the reception and returned the key. A new lady wondered why we're checking out yet we just checked in. I said we need to catch another flight.

The moment we were in the taxi on our way to our new hotel was the time I swear I thought I breathed properly.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anne A
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night only due to landing so early (3.30 am) in the morning - it was an overpriced concrete jungle and we felt so unsafe that none of us could sleep. We saw a person scaling the apartments outside and lots of unsavoury behaviour - please do not bring children here, you will regret it. I wish we never booked this place - worst decision ever

Date of stay: April 2017
2  Thank KBNORM
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

My partner and I booked this hotel because it was close to the airport and we needed somewhere to stay to catch a flight we had booked in the morning. This hotel is very run down and not very clean. Luckily we didn't arrive to the hotel until 11pm and we had to leave at 7am the next morning. I wouldn't want to stay any longer than we had to.

Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank MylaAbejaron
Reviewed 8 September 2016

this is apartments. after crossing a courtyard in a stormy rainy evening, a prison like hallway lead me to the apartment, following two stuff members who were sent in advance, obviously to check it.
the small apartment was ok, but with the bathroom i got the typical problems - no hot water, toilet not flushing. of course, there was no wifi.
shuttle to airport was on time.
no taxi knows where this is. no signs, it is apartment complex. no restaurants and stores in walking distance.
would not stay there again, and dont recommend it to anybody, price is too high for what you get.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

We have been welcomed at 2am by an armed security guard, pistol in hand looking drunk. The reception is dirty and the night manager is not respecting his guests, he doesn't care. We had NO water, no showers. We found aunts in my son's bed. I strongly recommend not booking that awful place. Our worst experience!

Date of stay: August 2016