“Affordable”

Penong's Barbeque Seafoods and Chicken
Ranked #309 of 883 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Grill
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Foods tasted good, nothing spectacular. But the catch for this restaurant is that it offers what I call "bundle foods" for big groups; they got a lot of "bundle foods" to choose from. It is best to eat at there if you guys are a big group, you can definitely save money without compromising your hungry tummies.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

The seafood platter is a must try, it is good for sharing of 4-5 persons. The tuna belly is also a big hit. Paired with their cucumber juice and one will surely have a fully packed belly. The restaurant has an open air space so one can avoid that bbq smell after eating.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my colleagues at work decided to try this restaurant because they serve filipino food and a variety of seafood. We were amazed with their servings because its really big but when we tasted it, naahh we dont want to go back to this resto anymore

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Food served were delicious. I like their dishes. One of the best ive ever tasted. Great location as well

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I were excited to try the famed Penong's but was disappointed as it didn't meet my expectations. Personally, I would prefer "other grilled chicken" fast food instead of this one. But then again, we all have different taste buds. If you are willing to take a risk, give it a try.