“Condo Stay vs Hotel Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Lobby
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ted A
“Condo Stay vs Hotel Stay”
Reviewed 20 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

My stay at the condo was magnificent, I had the freedom to move around locally and enjoy luxury living in Cebu. I prefer this over a hotel stay any day. Roland's condo is the best I have seen in my time in Cebu. Everything in the condo was clean and ready for my use with minimal ease. I enjoyed it so much I plan on returning and stay again if it is available. The caretaker was superb and answered all my questions, the security was friendly and the facilities surpassed my expectation. I will recommend this unit to all my traveling friends.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location was ideal
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing