All reviewsedge coastershooting rangewall climbingbuffet dinnerdeluxe roomrooms are bigayala mallskywalkjollibeerobinsons
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

My family and I had the great misfortune to stay at this poor excuse for a hotel and would never stay here again. Better to sleep with the homeless on the street. Paid for the premium "International Buffet" for dinner. It was the worst buffet I have experienced anywhere in my 63 years. No working wifi anywhere. No hot water in our room. No toilet paper either. To get to our 12th floor room we had to take one elevator up to the 19th floor, then take another elevator back Down to the 12th floor. The room looks OK but Nothing works properly here. If this hotel was completely free of charge, it still would not be worth it!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank Bill H
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I attended a conference in this hotel. For one thing, the hallway going up to the function room needs brighter lighting to reflect a clean and quality service hotel. The function room is too tight for over 200 participants, the air conditioning units were not enough to cool the place. The coffee was a bit bland, too much water or too little coffee. The bathrooms need odor removing scent. The staffers were friendly but I would suggest other hotel function rooms over this place. Food is so so

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TAGT2010
Reviewed 16 November 2017

we had a team building two months ago in Cebu and Crown Regency hotel was our hotel, Staff was really accommodating. Breakfast was good but what i really in Crown Regency Hotel was their Skywalk. I was able to experienced it and i tried their zip line as well that was really fantastic. It was located in the heart of the city so basically I was able to accessed all beautiful spots in Cebu.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank danilol1596
Reviewed 7 November 2017

the hotels policy of only allowing 2 towels in pool area , even if you have paid for 3 people to stay is outrageous .... the food is cold and the beer warm...showers mouldy.. windows everywhere very dirty.... very long wait in hot smelly coridoors waiting for elevator...at reception you are treated as if you have intruded on there privacy and are told to wait awhile and awhile and awhile.. no welcome drink here

Room Tip: another hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Gary B
Reviewed 5 November 2017

the staff was friendly, courteous, and helpful. they were also very accommodating to our needs. it was easy to move around in the city from the hotel because of its location. the breakfast buffet was not that great, but for its price, i guess, it's okay. there's even a karaoke bar where you could sing your heart out!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family