All reviews edge coaster shooting range wall climbing buffet dinner deluxe room rooms are big ayala mall skywalk jollibee robinsons
Reviewed 16 November 2017

we had a team building two months ago in Cebu and Crown Regency hotel was our hotel, Staff was really accommodating. Breakfast was good but what i really in Crown Regency Hotel was their Skywalk. I was able to experienced it and i tried their zip line as well that was really fantastic. It was located in the heart of the city so basically I was able to accessed all beautiful spots in Cebu.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank danilol1596
Reviewed 7 November 2017

the hotels policy of only allowing 2 towels in pool area , even if you have paid for 3 people to stay is outrageous .... the food is cold and the beer warm...showers mouldy.. windows everywhere very dirty.... very long wait in hot smelly coridoors waiting for elevator...at reception you are treated as if you have intruded on there privacy and are told to wait awhile and awhile and awhile.. no welcome drink here

Room Tip: another hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Gary B
Reviewed 5 November 2017

the staff was friendly, courteous, and helpful. they were also very accommodating to our needs. it was easy to move around in the city from the hotel because of its location. the breakfast buffet was not that great, but for its price, i guess, it's okay. there's even a karaoke bar where you could sing your heart out!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I already knew what to expect since it was my 2nd time here. I went again for this hotel because it was the centrally located and I had to book 4 rooms so I needed value for money.

This is more of a feedback from my family that stayed for the first time.

Here goes:

Pros: location: near Larsian (their fave dinner place- cheap bbq/ palutos), malls, spas, 24 h fastfood restaurants, etc. Good base for tours as all the drivers know this place. The breakfast is good especially the bread selection (blueberry muffins!). Staff were ok.

Cons: still no hot water, water in shower is lukewarm at best, you had to switch elevators if you’re located in a higher floor which was a hassle as the elevators are always packed :(

Rooms are old but clean.

I do understand it might not be for everyone, hence the other bad reviews but I don’t think its that bad, or maybe I was given ‘better’ rooms? For the price, I both had better and worse..

Would I stay here again? Probably.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2017

This hotel is very poorly maintained with old room furniture which is chipped or damaged , the lifts are poorly maintained and overall the whole hotel needs a refresh. The only positive thing to say is that they have great staff in the bar on level 21 , Kathleen and the team up there are excellent and the only saving grace for this hotel .

Room Tip: Get a room above the 30th floor as the views are amazing
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business