“If you're after quality Thai food”

Mae Krua Thai Cuisine
Ranked #84 of 883 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Excellent pad thai and curries. The setting is unpretentious and the location is very central. Popular with employees of nearby Velez Hospital. Great place to come to for a good hearty meal. The staff are pleasant and professional.

Be warned, soup servings are fairly large.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

This review is for Mae Krua. My husband and I are regulars at this restaurant but our dining experience last night will change that. I ordered the pad thai and added more fish sauce to it as my preference is more on the salty side. While doing this, I found a small cockroach floating inside the fish sauce container and I had already eaten my noodles at this point! When we discreetly pointed it out to the staff (mind you, we could've caused a commotion among the other diners there), they never once even offered an apology. They just swiftly took the food away and said that they'd replace it. It's appalling that they didn't seemed alarmed by the situation. Maybe because it's not an unusual case in their restaurant? By now, I had already lost my appetite so I declined the offer to replace the pad thai. In the end, they not only failed to apologize but also billed us for my husband's order. Your staff needs a seminar on customer service and your restaurant needs a visit from the local health department. Disgusting!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

The dishes we ordered - Prawn Soup, Fried Chicken, and Mango salad - tasted like Pinoy food, sans the trademark spicy kick of Thai dishes. Though the coconut ice-cream with sticky rice is fantastic!

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Nice treat and good food. Pad Thai was a excellent decision, however we touch heaven with the Pork Ribs with Honey Sauce!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The food is awesome and at a reasonable price. We came here in a group and they serve fast. their employees are welcoming too.