US$ 149
US$ 87
US$ 73
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 91/night.

US$ 86
US$ 71
US$ 57
Red Planet Cebu(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
US$ 48
US$ 32
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 145
US$ 88
St. Mark Hotel(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
US$ 45
US$ 37
Agoda.com
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
US$ 251
US$ 205
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewsrooftop poolbusiness roombreakfast buffetayala mallgreat pooltop floorbusiness classegg stationmodern hotellechonnice place to stayfast fooddeluxe roommini barcity viewmango squarerice
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Decent size room with adequate facilities. The room did have an odour of smoke although we requested a non smoking room, so not sure how that could have happened but it wasn't bad enough to spoil our stay. There is a lot of traffic noise in some areas of the hotel but fortunately our room was not affected too badly. Staff were very helpful and attentive. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel is situated near fast food chains and approximately 15 mins walk to Ayala mall...which was destroyed by fire during my visit. Hotel breakfast is much better than most Best Western establishment. They have eggs to order and hotel staffs are super friendly. With traffic..It's about one hour to the airport. Bathroom have separate shower and bathtub with all the toiletries you need. Lots of taxi's outside but would recommend using Grab or Uber.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank David Y
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

I was queueing in line at the lobby for check-out. There were foreigners before me but this charming and kind Front Desk Staff named Lloyd, gestured me to come forward.

First, I appreciate the fact he asked me to come forward to facilitate my check-out though I was the last person in line and before me were foreigners.

Second, I am a transgender and yet he addressed me as “Miss Fernandez”. It was a feeling of being recognized and being gender-sensitive. Thank you for that, Lloyd. You’re the best!

Keane of Sales, knowing me, duly noted my preferred salutation and facilitated my booking. I didn’t ask him to note a “Miss” for the salutation. He proactively advised Reservations about it. Thank you, Keane.

I am a hotelier myself and small things like these make a stay more memorable. I am also grateful to Ms. Angelie Palicte for being so warm in welcoming me whenever I visit the property.

I will definitely stay again at Best Western Plus Lex Cebu!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Stayed here for a few nights and would stay here again for sure! The hotel was fantastic and super comfortable! The food in the restaurant was varied and also the breakfast was varied and great! The staff were very helpful and helped us organise many things for our stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Located close to Ayala Mall and the entertainment district of Mango Avenue. Rooms are very modern and well appointed. Efficient and friendly staff especially from desk.
Plenty of restaurants close by including a smaller mall next door.
Hotel has good quality wifi and offers a shuttle to and from Ayala Mall.
Breakfast is a good quality buffet with a made to order egg station which happily also included a made to order pasta station.
A very comfortable stay.