All reviews nearby grocery store stayed here my day stay breakfast buffet accommodating staff fast food business hotel walking distance clean rooms the hotel staff other hotels jollibee carpet lobby tv accessibility sir
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I initially stayed in one of the rooms in the 4F but as soon as I entered a not so pleasant smell welcomed me. It smelled like someone was smoking in my room before me. Apparently below my room was their smoking area and the vent was sucking the smell. Aside from the smell my tv was also not working. When I travel alone the tv is very important for me as it keeps me company (I easily get scared lol!). But in spite all this when I reported the problem the facilities guy who explained to me the smell issue proactively offered to change my room to the 8F, I think he noticed my discomfort.

The room I transferred into is nothing special. Clean and all appliance working with no unpleasant smell. View from my window is nothing to boast.

Room service came twice to ask if I needed my room cleaned though I didn’t have the sign in my door which got me a bit annoyed as most of the day I was working and didn’t want to get disturbed. When I finally left which was in the mid afternoon I placed the sign to get my room cleaned but when I came back late that night the room was not kept. Disappointing.

Food was average. It was abundant but average.

Crew were very pleasant. Very accommodating.

I love the location! Very strategic. You’ve got a 24hr convenient store right across and fast food chains just a walking distance away plus a few local restos.

I stayed for 7 days.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank luzi m
Alvin Andrew C, Manager at Citi Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your honest review of Citi Park Hotel. We are very glad to have served you.
In behalf of the crew, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you.

Smoking rooms are located in the 3rd floor and exhaust ducts are separate for every floor. I believe the previous guest staying was smoking in the room. We are very sorry that you experienced this. However, we occasionally have guests that do not follow the house rules.

For housekeeping to check the room, it is our standard procedure. But as you mentioned that it was not kept even late in the evening, it may be a lapse in our housekeeper's duty or it was a busy day. We are still to blame for your inconvenience.

We have renovations going on, and we will be updating our rooms. We hope we could see you again.

We thank you for your feedback. We will surely learn from it and take it to heart.

Best Regards

Reviewed 23 November 2017

The hotel is located in a nice area for Cebu. They have several fast food joints (MacDonalds, KFC, and Jolibee) near by. A large Super Market (Fooda) shares their parking area. The rooms are nice sized and the A/C worked well.

For a business hotel I found them lacking. No FNN nor internet is available. They advertise Free WIFI but their routers were so far away that you can not get any signals. My phone was able to barely pick up their signal by jumping in the elevator and going down several floors (We were on the 8th Floor). I asked the counter for help. One lady told me she'd re-set the routers; that did nothing. The next lady told me they were hosting a conference and too many people were signed on; we were there for two days and I even tried at 4 AM!

The breakfast buffet was well stocked but most of the items were not hot. Our stomachs can not tolerate the local bugs so we ate sparingly.

Under the Hotel parking can only park about a dozen cars but the spots are big enough for most SUVs.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rocky C
Alvin Andrew C, Manager at Citi Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Good day! Thank you for your honest review of Citi Park Hotel. We would like to express our gratitude to have served you and learn from your feedback.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience that we have caused you. We will do everything we can to get this solved immediately.

Wifi is free throughout the facility and we have signed on a bandwidth speed of up to 300 mbps. As for our routers, they are fairly new and we have not foreseen the blindspots of rooms X11 and X01 of every floor because of the number of walls the Wifi Signal has to pass through. We have placed our orders long ago, of in-wall Wifi devices for each of these rooms and it will be installed as soon as they are delivered.

Parking is also available at the back of the building which could fit another 9 cars. We will increase our parking capacity to 70 cars in our new expansion coming very soon.

Once again, we thank you so much for choosing Citi Park Hotel, and we thank you for your honest feedback. These are the things that help us improve our service. We hope to see you again and serve you better on your next stay.

Best Regards

Reviewed 25 September 2017

great service and food is worth the penny. plus it's a lot!
also, accessible to malls and transportation. Staff are very welcoming.

highly recommend to try and visit their restaurant to experience amazing food.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Alvin Andrew C, Manager at Citi Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review of Citi Park Hotel. We are elated that you find our food choices pleasing.

We have a new project providing more food choices which will be located in our spacious veranda. We hope to see you there when we open.

We hope you had a great stay and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I find this hotel a peaceful place to be after a long day harsh rush of the city. It is located just minutes away from Cebu Business Park and is surrounded with lots of places to eat and even chill. Stayed here for 4 nights with the same routine of ending my day finding myself in their lobby before going up in my bedroom listening to their relaxing music while browsing the net(which i find relaxing) and starting the day right with their extraordinary breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: choose the left side rooms. it would give you good morning view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Carl R
Alvin Andrew C, Manager at Citi Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Good day to you! And thank you for your wonderful review of our property. Nothing brings us more pleasure than the feedback of delighted guests.

In our shift towards a more homey culture, theme, and feel, we are very glad that you have felt what we wanted our dear guests to feel.

We have awesome projects coming very very soon and we hope you could be there to enjoy them during your next stay in Cebu.

As for our breakfast buffet, there is no other to thank than our hardworking cooks who make everyday's breakfast the breakfast of champions.

Thank you for your review once again. I hope your journey home was safe and pleasant.

It was an honor to have served you. Please come see us soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I always stay in Citi Park whenever I had to travel for business in Cebu - it is affordable, accessible to the business areas. The staff are also friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and every time I come I see improvement.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alvin Andrew C, Manager at Citi Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and thank you for always choosing to stay with us. I am glad to know that our staff have treated and served you well.

We are currently updating our rooms and we hope that you get to experience them in your next trip to Cebu.

See you soon. It would be a pleasure to serve you again.

We would like to extend our deepest gratitude for your patronage.