See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Clean and spacious room for two. Beddings and towels are replenished daily. Good complimentary breakfast buffet. Courteous and very professional staff. Ayala center is a 15-minute walk. Nice function room for corporate meetings and seminars. Highly recommended!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Julius L
Joan O, Resident Manager at Mezzo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Julius L,

Greetings from Mezzo Hotel!

I am so fascinated to know that we have provided you the service you most deserve. Being true to our brand, we always make sure to provide you the Mezzo-branded experience in our comforts - pleasing every palate and turning your meetings into successful ones!

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Thank you very much.

Glad To Be Of Service,

Joan C. Osabel
Resident Manager

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

First impression - service sucked!
I read alot of bad reviews at this place but I decided to check it out anyhow since its fairly new and the price was average in the area.

My situation.
When I got there, nobody helped me with my luggage up the stairs. Its not a big deal but it weighed 70lbs. The security guard was busy doing who knows what, the bellman just looked at me. Nobody opened the front door. While I was in line, none of the 3 receptionist said anything. Not a word! So I made myself visible,put my hands on the counter, still, nobody said anything.LMAO and finally, one of the receptionist asked me what I needed. I said, i'm checking in. So she gave me their tariff card and told me this is our rate..HUH? Finally got my room and never mentioned if breakfast was included. I had to asked. These employees needs lots more traning.
Room is a decent size with a small balcony. Don't know what for since there is no view. Probably for smokers?
Bathroom is super small. Door will not open all the way. You can't go in the shower unless you shut the bathroom door close.
A/C is pretty small for the room size. But it cooled the room after awhile. Make sure to get 2 keys so that you can leave the other key on the key card slot. Otherwise, you will be coming back to a hot room.
The mattress is super hard. They have a decent size pool but the water didn't look to inviting and there was nobody swimming.
Wi-fi DOESN'T WORK like everyone was saying. I was trying and trying and finally went to the front desk,(useless) they were clueless! If your on a business trip and depend on an internet connection, this place is NOT for you. You will be screwed!
I would suggest you staying at Castle Peak Hotel( i should of have) good internet there.
Oh and that banging!!! It's hard to take a nap. Some part of other wing of the hotel is still under Construction. Bring earplugs. Thank goodness I'm only here for a night.
I can hear people walking,talking and closing their doors ALL NIGHT LONG! It's up to you if you want to stay here or not. Don't make my mistake.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank AveinSF
MezzoHotel, Director of Sales at Mezzo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear AveinSF,

We apologize if things haven't come to your satisfaction. Our Superior Room has a floor area of 28 sqm. which is above the standard hotel room size. It is also equipped with high quality beds with pocket springs that are concealed in layers consisting of plush padding in separate spongy fabric pockets. Its individual encasement enables each spring to adjust independently of the others, to perfectly support your body in any sleeping position.

Also, as a business hotel, we have a 500mbps internet speed plus a dedicated internet connection for our back up. During your stay, there was an ongoing maintenance by the electricity provider which we do not have control of and it affected our connection.

With the noise that you experienced, our hallway is fully carpeted and has solid walls. As of the moment, we are still on the last phase of construction for the 10th floor of the Hotel but rest assured that there is no construction ongoing after 4:00 pm.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us so we can do better in serving you.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Mezzo Hotel is very conducive for businessmen who travel to Cebu City as the rooms are equipped with tables and comfortable office chairs for work-related stuff. The internet also is fast enough to cater business needs (and streaming movies lol). They also have other amenities such as Multi-purpose halls, gym and pool. Great hotel within the city!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank foureyedlaagan
MezzoHotel, Director of Sales at Mezzo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Dear foureyedlaagan,

We are greatly delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Mezzo Hotel is specifically designed for business travelers. The minimalist concept allows a breadth of space in our rooms and facilities which makes it conducive for both work and relaxation.

Thank you very much for choosing Mezzo Hotel and we hope to have you here again soon!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is strategically located near lifestyle destinations in Cebu, a few blocks from Ayala and a few minutes from IT park. It isnt situated directly located at the main road which makes your stay less noise free from traffic. The Deluxe suite is large with full length windows, very comfy beds, linens and generous amount of soft pillows. I particularly like the minimalistic theme. The bathroom is large with marble fixtures. The only thing that I would suggest is you should have adjustable rainshower heads as it has low clearance and please install bidet hoses to the toilet bowls as locals usually usually use it after.

The food at the cafe is good. I suggest you provide bacon to as staple to your breakfast buffet. Guests will definetly appreciate it ans it would be a plus.

Overall a very good stay and highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank doc_RJ
MezzoHotel, Director of Sales at Mezzo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear doc_RJ,

Thank you for your wonderful words of appreciation. True to its name "Mezzo", the Hotel is strategically located at the center of Cebu's business district which gives our guests the easy access to corporate offices, shopping centers and more.

The minimalist concept of the Hotel gives a comfortable feel as it allows a breadth of space in our rooms and facilities. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and will take note of your suggestion to further improve our breakfast offers.

We are excited to welcome you back here at Mezzo Hotel!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Very hospitable staff. Great food. Accessible place. What i love most is the barkada room. Very ideal for big groups who wanted to stay together in one room. And the place is very clean and new. A must try.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Laurence G

Dear Laurence G,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay in one of our Barkada Rooms. We take pride in it, as it is one of the unique features of Mezzo Hotel.

Thank you for your appreciation. This inspires us more to continue to pursue our commitment of delivering the best quality service.

We look forward to serving you again!

Best regards,