All reviews budget hotel nearby establishments front desk cable television shower heater tourist spots convenience store convenient location fast food rooms are clean rice jollibee fuente longganisa robinsons mall security
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

The room was not cleaned, hairs everywhere on the floor on the bed, no plugs the only one available was torn from the wall, traces of urine on the toilet bowl, no trash can. When we tell to the housekeeper he just wash the toilet bowl with his hands and left...

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank keysi95
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

At first i’m quiet skeptical about this place due to the previous review, Experience first hand there are some few downside and more of the good comments. Myra’s (front desk) ability to handle guest complaints are commendable. They unable to arranged a pick up for me upon arrival. But it has been resolved accordingly. Room was okey for a budget hotel. Breakfast was not bad at all. Upon checked out the lady receptionist (didn’t get her name) she was okey but requires more guest engagement ability. she’s seems not so pleasant the way she converse with guest or rather to me.

Best thing about this hotel is the location.
Center of near establishment ( malls, fast food) and the scenery that a tourist must visit.

This are all my observations based on what I experienced on this Hotel.
Thank you.

Date of stay: January 2018
2  Thank bernard528
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

It is very well located not far from Fuente down a small street past the 7/11. It is ok for the price , most of the staff are friendly and there is a simple Filipino breakfast included. Rooms are variable in quality, but tidy. This is a central budget hotel !
The electrician (???) who installed the water heater in the shower , connected the wrong wires so the metal drain in the shower was live. Thank God there was a bucket covering the drain otherwise you would not be reading this ! There was a huge flash and a small explosion , It happened so fast. I realised I could be dead , electricity and water combined is lethal. There's was the usual "bahala na" attitude and it was repaired (I didn't really want to retest it).
Apart from my near death experience , I recommend this place for budget travellers.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Martin P
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Pacific Pensionne boasts of a cozy and homey feel. The location is accessible to a lot of nearby establishments. The staff were courteous and kind enough to assist me with any of my needs. Luckily, i was able to avail the september promo. The room on the ground floor where we checked in was spic and span, the smell is awesome. And the A/C was in perfect condition. The Breakfast provided for us was worth the money even if there are a lot who complained here. Moreso, what impressed me even more is the wifi connection that is that strong inside our room. Totally worth the visit. Will definitely be coming back.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
PPHcebu, Marketing Officer at Pacific Pensionne, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Dann C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I appreciate your positive feedback about our property. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant.

Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for promos that you might be interested in. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The hotel really does need some improvements with the facilities. The staff are accommodating and somehow friendly. The place though is strategically located in the heart of Cebu City's local destinations like malls and tourist spots such as Magellan's Cross and Basilica del Sto. Nino. It is also near 7-11 which is really good coz you can buy the things you need nearby. This is a budget hotel so you get your money's worth.

Room tip: Corner rooms in the first floor have large windows which is really good for ventilation.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
PPHcebu, Marketing Officer at Pacific Pensionne, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Coraline598,

Thank you very much to your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can.

Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.