“Cheap but comfortable place to stay. ”
Review of Cebu Pension Plaza

Cebu Pension Plaza
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cebu City
Cebu Pension Plaza
Ranked #55 of 92 Hotels in Cebu City
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

This hotel was recommended by my friend. It is quite an old pensione but still they were able to maintain the building. They have an old television and they offer free breakfast. Their rate ranges from 950 to 1500. They have 3 choices for breakfast, the corned beaf, tuna and spicy chorizo together with coffee or tea. Their internet was quite slow so i prefer using my own mobile data. It is located near the capitol and accessible to malls and restaurant.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

First time in Cebu I stayed in the Cebu Pensione Plaza it is a small hotel right in the hussle and bussle of Cebu. The staff where very friendly and helpful there is a cafe next door that belongs to the hotel where you have your breakfast. the room was not alot to shout about but it was just somewhere safe to lay your head. Aircon was ok but noisy and the en suite was small

Room Tip: you get what you pay for
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

I stayed here during my stay in Cebu City. I like the fact that its located in Escario a few minutes from Ayala Center. The rate of their rooms are very cheap as we availed the Executive room. The service was good and the staff were friendly. The rooms are clean for a pension place that's quite old. The appliances and furnitures are quite old but nontheless it was a good experience for me and my peers. This is a place I'd recommend for travellers who are in a budget. Solid cheap place to stay that can still improve further.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 February 2015

I have been to a number of pension houses here in Cebu City but I believe this one has an edge to its room space, though ours was the executive one second is the accessability, price per day is competitive plus the free breakfast; I love their tuna omelette . Theres a 24hr jolibee and Mcdo fastfood nearby, a parking area, a space for motorbikes to park too.
Bathroom is spaceous, hot and cold showers available, free wifi, cable tv and you can have an option to pay through credit card too.i
The aircon we have is abit noisy(carrier brand), most rooms have fire alarm and exit plans mounted against each doors for safety. Win win situation!

Room Tip: Chose a room near the cafe great internet signal ( wifi)
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2015

I reviewed this hotel back in September 2014. Now we stayed again and they re-introduced the free breakfast. To me that is a big deal. It makes this hotel that more attractive including the price. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple