All reviews nice place to stay free breakfast escario rates accommodation
Reviewed 5 June 2016

First time in Cebu I stayed in the Cebu Pensione Plaza it is a small hotel right in the hussle and bussle of Cebu. The staff where very friendly and helpful there is a cafe next door that belongs to the hotel where you have your breakfast. the room was not alot to shout about but it was just somewhere safe to lay your head. Aircon was ok but noisy and the en suite was small

Room tip: you get what you pay for
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

I stayed here during my stay in Cebu City. I like the fact that its located in Escario a few minutes from Ayala Center. The rate of their rooms are very cheap as we availed the Executive room. The service was good and the staff were friendly. The rooms are clean for a pension place that's quite old. The appliances and furnitures are quite old but nontheless it was a good experience for me and my peers. This is a place I'd recommend for travellers who are in a budget. Solid cheap place to stay that can still improve further.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 February 2015

I have been to a number of pension houses here in Cebu City but I believe this one has an edge to its room space, though ours was the executive one second is the accessability, price per day is competitive plus the free breakfast; I love their tuna omelette . Theres a 24hr jolibee and Mcdo fastfood nearby, a parking area, a space for motorbikes to park too.
Bathroom is spaceous, hot and cold showers available, free wifi, cable tv and you can have an option to pay through credit card too.i
The aircon we have is abit noisy(carrier brand), most rooms have fire alarm and exit plans mounted against each doors for safety. Win win situation!

Room tip: Chose a room near the cafe great internet signal ( wifi)
Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2015

I reviewed this hotel back in September 2014. Now we stayed again and they re-introduced the free breakfast. To me that is a big deal. It makes this hotel that more attractive including the price. I will stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2015

My friends and I stayed here for a few days for Sinulog. Well the staff was good but there were a few instances where they called us like 6am just to ask us what we want for breakfast. Really? 6am? Everyone was still sleeping. Breakfast was good though...Ive tried almost everything in the menu. The room was spacious as well as the bathroom. It was clean except for some cockroaches. Eew! Aircon was good...the location is very accessible but the noise outside is just ridiculous especially because it was Sinulog and we couldn't sleep... ;(

Room tip: Let them know that you don't want your room facing escario street to avoid the noise.
Date of stay: January 2015