All reviews nice place to stay free breakfast escario rates accommodation
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

I stayed here during my stay in Cebu City. I like the fact that its located in Escario a few minutes from Ayala Center. The rate of their rooms are very cheap as we availed the Executive room. The service was good and the staff were friendly. The rooms are clean for a pension place that's quite old. The appliances and furnitures are quite old but nontheless it was a good experience for me and my peers. This is a place I'd recommend for travellers who are in a budget. Solid cheap place to stay that can still improve further.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 February 2015

I have been to a number of pension houses here in Cebu City but I believe this one has an edge to its room space, though ours was the executive one second is the accessability, price per day is competitive plus the free breakfast; I love their tuna omelette . Theres a 24hr jolibee and Mcdo fastfood nearby, a parking area, a space for motorbikes to park too.
Bathroom is spaceous, hot and cold showers available, free wifi, cable tv and you can have an option to pay through credit card too.i
The aircon we have is abit noisy(carrier brand), most rooms have fire alarm and exit plans mounted against each doors for safety. Win win situation!

Room Tip: Chose a room near the cafe great internet signal ( wifi)
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2015

I reviewed this hotel back in September 2014. Now we stayed again and they re-introduced the free breakfast. To me that is a big deal. It makes this hotel that more attractive including the price. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2015

My friends and I stayed here for a few days for Sinulog. Well the staff was good but there were a few instances where they called us like 6am just to ask us what we want for breakfast. Really? 6am? Everyone was still sleeping. Breakfast was good though...Ive tried almost everything in the menu. The room was spacious as well as the bathroom. It was clean except for some cockroaches. Eew! Aircon was good...the location is very accessible but the noise outside is just ridiculous especially because it was Sinulog and we couldn't sleep... ;(

Room Tip: Let them know that you don't want your room facing escario street to avoid the noise.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank vbenligne
Reviewed 2 October 2014

We were on excursion for 6 days to. We had a stay for 2 days. We had experienced "Excellent Quality" pertaining to Rooms, Lobby, Restaurant. Staff was cooperative, informative.. Location of the hotel is also convenient as one can go in any part. Our entire tour was comfortable. We strongly recommend this hotel for families, couples or even foreign tourists also. Wishing "Good Prospects".

Room Tip: rooms are nice amzing view like cleaniness...super hot services staff very helpfully
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple