“Nice place and secured. Good to get together my...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Corazon T
“Nice place and secured. Good to get together my family relatives and friends.”
Reviewed 24 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I am happy with the place. it is a good place to invite my family , relatives and friends. it is secure it's clean everything I need is there. The care taker is looking after and response our inquiry. it is convenient place easy for transport access. My ten days stay is enjoyable, this is the place I like to stay next time when I'm going back home again.

Thankyou ..

Mrs. C Taylor

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
jocelynsl...
Phoenix, Arizona
“A Nice Place for a Large Group”
Reviewed 12 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed there June 1-5, 2016 with 10 other people. This place is a good place to stay. There is enough space for all of us. The big dining room is where we like to convene and chat. The rooms are spacious esp the master bedroom. The WIFI service is very good. The drawback is for people who slept on the second floor. Apparently, the water in the bathroom just trickled. But that is the problem of the city. It needs a little upkeep and it is far from the airport. Other than that, it is a nice place to stay.
And Brian, the owner, was prompt in responding to any questions esp via email.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The big space and the WIFI service.
Liked least: The water service and the distance to the airport.
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
12 Jun 2016
Thank you very much for your honest review, Ma'am Jocelyn! The city has been having water pressure problems, but we hope it will be fixed soon. We hope to see you again on your next visit! ~Brian
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing