“Home away from home”
Mount Apo - highest mountain in Philippines
Samal Island
Clubhouse
Playground
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ssabo93
New Providence, New Jersey
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I love this place! This is my second time staying here at the One Oasis condos. The condo is spotless, the pool is terrific and relaxing at the clubhouse is great. Kudos to Christine who makes sure our stay is pleasant and always has tips what and where to go. The SM mall is a six minute walk, yup we timed it. They have everything you'll need, supermarket, numerous places to eat and a great cinema. Their are plenty of things to do all near the condo. I'll be staying here again and again. I can't say enough good things about my whole experience with the rental process, fast easy and Jojo is very nice. Thanks Christine and Jojo for great making my stay so great.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
LA (USA)
Reviewed 1 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
1 Apr 2014
Thanks for the GREAT review. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.
Canada
Reviewed 26 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
26 Mar 2014
Dear Pierre: Thank you for the great review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at my condo. Hope to see you again real soon. God Bless.
ON
Reviewed 6 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Jordan
Reviewed 25 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway
25 Feb 2014
Thank you for the great review. We enjoyed having you as a guest and look forward to seeing you again in the near future. God Bless.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing