Review Highlights
Great family outing with charter operator

Our compliment to Ronnel Bacca for a great trip out for island hopping and coordination of our... read more

Reviewed 7 July 2017
lchilcoat2000
Da Lat, Vietnam
via mobile
Cut-short Fun

Reviewed 1 September 2015
Alpha A
Davao City, Philippines

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Day Tour Island Hopping with Carabao Dive Center was full of fun. The crew were so accommodating. Our family booked for a trip to celebrate my cousin's birthday. The trip is scheduled from 7am to 4pm. However, the motor banca came late. So instead on cruising by 7am sharp, we left the port around 9am. The trip was so awesome. Yet we have to cut the trip short because of strong winds approaching. We left the areas around 3pm, arriving 4pm to the port.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

I booked a dive tour with Carabao for the weekend and did two dives - Coral Garden & Angels Cove. The trip and the dives were okay, but not much more than that. The amount of service you will get from Carabao isn't much for example do they not reply my continuous text messages to set up another dive trip during the week. Instead I stumbled upon Moonstar Scuba
divers in Samal. They arranged
a dive trip for me with 3 dives - Mansud Wall, Coral Garden and Angels Cove. The gear as well as the service was much better.. Thanks to dive master Rene.
In short a much better experience

Date of experience: July 2015
4  Thank Henrik R
Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

We had a great time at carabao, with an amazing teacher!! If you are looking for a French teach on koh tao, magalie is by far one of the best!! Great teaching methods and made learning super fun! Had a great time and the hostel has AC which makes it easy to have a good night sleep and ready for a dive in the morning! I'm would definitely go back of a 30m dive!!!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 1 July 2015

One of my moms friends reccomended this place when we mentioned we were going to be traveling to Davao this summer. I am so glad that we followed her advice. The island hopping was very enjoyable and relaxing. The crew on board was very kind and helpful to all 37 of us. Three of us went scuba diving(just for fun). Each of us had a diving instructor(1 on 1). They instructed us on exactly what we would be doing and answered all of the questions we had very well. The diving instructors made sure to watch us carefully and monitored our gauge and bcd for us. I believe they did a very good job. We stopped at the dive shop to pick up the pictures our instructors had taken. All of the staff there was very courteous and helpful. I decided to get my diving certification from them and am currently in the process of getting my certification. I am very pleased with everything.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

I did my open water dive course here in 2013.

The instructor was good and the diving was diverse and a lot of fun.

This dive centre is one of the better ones in Davao. When in Davao again I would dive with them again.

Date of experience: July 2015