“Island hopping”

Carabao Dive Center
Reviewed 1 July 2015

One of my moms friends reccomended this place when we mentioned we were going to be traveling to Davao this summer. I am so glad that we followed her advice. The island hopping was very enjoyable and relaxing. The crew on board was very kind and helpful to all 37 of us. Three of us went scuba diving(just for fun). Each of us had a diving instructor(1 on 1). They instructed us on exactly what we would be doing and answered all of the questions we had very well. The diving instructors made sure to watch us carefully and monitored our gauge and bcd for us. I believe they did a very good job. We stopped at the dive shop to pick up the pictures our instructors had taken. All of the staff there was very courteous and helpful. I decided to get my diving certification from them and am currently in the process of getting my certification. I am very pleased with everything.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

I did my open water dive course here in 2013.

The instructor was good and the diving was diverse and a lot of fun.

This dive centre is one of the better ones in Davao. When in Davao again I would dive with them again.

1  Thank SAKAKAMA
Reviewed 18 May 2015

We rented a private boat which included two dives. The boat was huge and I have no qualms with it. But the divemaster violated every protocol you can think of. There were two divers and the "divemaster" only had gear for one person so he decided to give his equipment to the second diver. He used a belt (see pic!) to strap himself on the tank, no BCDs, no weight belt or weights. He used pieces of rocks or corals for his weights and the second diver (note: the second diver was doing an intro so he didn't know any better). The divermaster had a camera with him and he encouraged the other diver to hold on to corals and play with anemones so he can take pictures. If you were a real diver, this experience will make you cringe.

9  Thank SeaDrag
Reviewed 1 May 2015

These guys sold me a bad regulator. It leaked. The lever that pushes the diaphragm had been tweeked.

4  Thank swegolf
Reviewed 13 April 2015

Had a super fun and amazing time with my family. Activities of snorkeling, scuba diving, cliff diving, and even sun bathing on board, clear and very clean water and beaches--WOWwwwww--- highly recommending this to everyone. For Php 8,000.00 for 40 pax. The outing became convenient because boat is equipped with life vest/jacket, kitchen/pantry and for BBQ and grill, toilet, cooler, etc. but googles, scuba set, snorkeling is up for rent but for a very affordable price. Try this experience and you'll never forget it all your life. Visit https://www.facebook.com/carabao.divers?fref=ts

3  Thank Pahiyom