Marco Polo Davao
Alu Hotel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$ 30
US$ 27
US$ 74
US$ 59
Agoda.com
Red Planet Davao(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$ 40
US$ 32
US$ 65
US$ 58
Agoda.com
Bahay Ni Tuding Inn(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$ 33
US$ 32
US$ 33
Domicilio Lorenzo Apartelle(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$ 35
Hotels.com
Red Knight Gardens(Davao City)
US$ 30
TripAdvisor
US$ 90
US$ 86
Seda Abreeza Davao(Davao City)
US$ 102
US$ 83
1,255 results
All reviewscontinental clublotus courtlobby loungeeagles barbreakfast buffetstar hotelsouvenir shopsfitness centeraldevinco shopping centerdavao gulfswimming poolthe heart of the citybusiness tripupon checkvisit davaosamal islandsecurity
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Overall this is a very nice, clean and reasonably priced hotel. A hotel shuttle picked me up at the airport on time. I was provided a 9th floor street side room, so I heard all the traffic and associated noises day and night. This wasn't the fault of the hotel, but was still somewhat annoying none the less. The room was clean and well kept. The only issue I noticed, the bathroom sink was a little slow to drain but otherwise everything else was in good working order. The hotel and most of Davao is smoke free, so this was a very nice and unexpected bonus.

The hotel staff were pleasant and attentive. There's a nice security presence upon entering the main drive from the road, and I quickly noticed a Police Station directly across the street. The security is efficient but not at all intrusive or invasive. Vehicular traffic is quickly searched inside and out upon arriving at the main entry check point, luggage and bags are then x-ray scanned prior to hotel entry. Guests and other patrons walk through a scanner and also get patted down if necessary before entering the lobby.

The breakfast meal is outstanding and consisted of a large buffet style assortment with many options to choose from. Unfortunately my visit took place during the Japanese New Year and the hotel restaurants were reservation only, no walk-ins allowed. This was a little disappointing but understandable considering the large number of patrons present for the event. Overall, I am extremely pleased with this particular hotel during my short stay. I would recommend it to other potential guests and will return if I ever visit Davao again in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for a room opposite the street
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
MarcoPoloDavao, General Manager at Marco Polo Davao, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear wdw2695793,

First of all, allow us to express our sincere gratitude for making us your hotel-of-choice. We are also glad to know that you have found our amenities as "excellent", and that you will still consider booking your next stay with us.

We really prioritized the safety and security of our guests and we have placed a great effort in training our associates to render excellent customer service. I also took note of your comment with regards to the bathroom sink and will discuss this with the concerned departments.

Rest assured that we will continue to strive harder to meet your expectations for your comments and suggestions are much appreciated as they are indeed crucial in supporting our improvement efforts.

Have a great week ahead and we look forward to see you soon!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Excellent accommodations....the rooms are very nice and updated....beautiful lobby... excellent restaurants....friendliest staff of any hotel I have ever stayed at. I recommend the couples massage at the spa

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Marco Polo Hotels

Dear jimkeeling2018,

First of all, thank you very much for booking your stay with us. We are very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay.

We are also very delighted about your comments regarding our food, service and amenities and rest assured that we will continue to strive hard to meet your expectations.

When do you plan to visit Davao next? Please do let us know so we can prepare for your arrival.

Have a great week ahead!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Staff understands the idea of hospitality better than anyone in the country of the Philippines which makes them extra unique. Also their buffet for breakfast is filled with various options so you will find yourself thinking of what to eat everyday.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Marco Polo Hotels

Dear kyuzo8,

First of all, allow us to express our sincere gratitude for making us your hotel-of-choice. We are also glad to know that you have found our amenities and food as "excellent" and knowing that our associates have served you well.

If you may allow me, I would like to recommend for you to try a number of local experience just within the hotel vicinity. Please let us know when is your next trip so we can prepare for your arrival.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a couple of nights. Staff were great but the rooms were bit old and it needs to be upgraded into modern.Buffet was excellent but we we're expecting to have more choices of international buffet. My sis enjoyed the food anyway. Overall stayed was great.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Mike,

First of all, thank you very much for booking your stay with us. We are very pleased to know that you and your sister have enjoyed your stay.

We are also very delighted about your comments regarding our service and amenities. I also took note of your comment regarding our rooms and buffet and rest assured that we have placed great priority on these issues.

Again, thank you for making us your hotel choice in Davao. Have a great week ahead and we look forward to see you soon!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

This is my first time in Davao and I stayed in The Marco Polo Hotel for 3 days. They say that first impression lasts and this is true for Marco Polo. The good location of the hotel, the security, the ambience, the food at Cafe Marco and the warm welcome I received from the hotel staff since day one made my stay in this hotel and my first
visit to Davao memorable one. Thank you The Marco Polo Davao, and I will definitely stay again in this hotel on my next visit.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
MarcoPoloDavao, General Manager at Marco Polo Davao, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Guest,