All reviewswading poolgaisano mallbreakfast buffetfood warmersfifth floorbusiness tripother hotelssmall poolfood choiceshotel is locatedcorned beefflat screen tvbusiness hotelearly checkrestaurant staffdecent hoteltourist spots
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful lunch for Davao Expat !

The Pinnacle Hotel exemplifies excellence as they prepare a great Thanksgiving Lunch for friends and
Family .

Attention to all details to make this ex pats Thanksgiving a wonderful experience

Thank You Edward Gomez - GM Pinnacle Davao City.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
PinnacleOnSocial, Marketing Communication Associate at The Pinnacle Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hi lchilcoat2000,

Greetings from The Pinnacle Hotel and Suites. Thank you so much for your overwhelming review! We really appreciate it!

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Pinnacle Hotel is a nice alternative to other hotels at the downtown area. We needed a pool and they did not disappoint us.
We had such a beautiful breakfast fellowship by the pool last October. It was really nice cause the waitstaff were very attentive and very efficient. We has breakfast brought up at the pool area located at the 5th floor. Breakfast was plentiful (buffet style) and coffee was outstanding! I will surely come back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
PinnacleOnSocial, Marketing Communications Associate at The Pinnacle Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Hi Loislim,

Greetings from The Pinnacle Hotel and Suites. Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it!

Thank you so much for choosing us, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

So, me and my other half stayed here last Nov 15, 2017, which was our 3rd Anniversary. And I gotta say Pinnacle is pretty amazing and I never expected that the service will be that good. The staff are friendly and greets you when they meet you in the hallway. The Front Office staff consisted of pretty girls but I think they need to chill because I barely see them smile, maybe because they were busy or something? I know because I was a Front Office staff myself before. Another thing bothered me was the wifi, I think it needs improvement. I booked in Traveloka and I specifically requested a Queen Bed but they gave us Twin Beds but both are Queen size, not really complaining about this because we kinda like it but others might be bothered that the requests are not followed. The pool with jacuz is nice. I never tried an indoor pool before lol. But my most favorite thing that we experienced was the breakfast. We had a LOT of options to choose from. A LOT. And the Wall of Donuts was a really nice touch, kids would love it! Overall, we had an awesome stay and pretty sure we'll be coming back! ♥♥♥

P.S. FO Ladies, don't forget to smile ha! :)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Bree P,

Greetings from The Pinnacle Hotel and Suites. Thank you so much for your nice review! We really appreciate it, we are very delighted that you spent your Anniversary with us and we are very pleased to know that you had so much fun on your special day.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a huge lobby, with a good interior. Breakfast was good, and the area is a plus. Deluxe offered a good space for me and my kids, but if you happen to have 3 or more kids, book a bigger one for better comfort. Staff service was good. Elevators are available and way spacious parking. Jacuzzi is something to enjoy as well.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank momofthree123jr
PinnacleOnSocial, Marketing Communications Associate at The Pinnacle Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Momofthree123jr,

Greetings from The Pinnacle Hotel and Suites!

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are please to know that you had enjoyed your stay with us. We always wanted to make sure that our guests are comfortable and we are glad that you are! One of our goal is to be creative when it comes to customer service and knowing that you are treated in a nice way is very fulfilling.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Spent a week at The Pinnacle recently, what a fantastic place. I had an Executive Suite, which I found to spacious and well appointed. I found the Hotel clean and tidy on a daily basis. The meals were delicious, and a good array supplied for breakfast. The service from the polite and friendly Staff was terrific. Nice and close to the Gaisano Mall for any shopping that is required. I will certainly be returning for another great stay at The Pinnacle.

Room Tip: Executive Suite was the way to go....
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scotty64d

Dear Scotty64d,

Greetings from The Pinnacle Hotel and Suites!

Thank you so much for your delightful review. We are delighted to know that you had enjoyed your stay here in our Hotel. We always wanted to make sure that our guests are comfortable and we are glad that you are! One of our goal is to be creative when it comes to customer service and knowing that you are treated in a nice way is very fulfilling.