See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

We had fantastic experience during our stay in this hotel. We received the warmest welcome from the hosts/owners and treated us like part of their family. The breakfast was overwhelmingly amazing! We have also tasted the best cassava cake ever! On top of this, we had a personal tour of the city at night for free. We would definitely come back here again in the future. this place is highly recommended! Thank you!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lakambini-londres
Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

Ive always been picky when it comes to the places to stay in when travelling. But now ive finally found my newest favorite place to call my home away from home when in Davao. From now on, Piazza Luna will definitely be my only go-to haven in the city. Class and comfort at its finest. Not to mention the unparalleled hospitality shown by the owners themselves. Ive never been to a place as home-y as Piazza Luna! Now, im recommending it to all my family and friends!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank mialange
Reviewed 12 September 2015

Last Kadayawan festival was a blast. We had a long haul flight via Cathay Pacific from San Francisco California going to Davao. It was my 2nd time experiencing the flower festival as I am an avid fan of floral arrangements and nature explorations and what better way to retreat from it than a restful helpful stay at Piazza Luna. My best friend and I booked a 3 day 2 night stay here online via Agoda. Since the price was reasonably affordable for what the place had to offer. Hot and cold shower, cable TV and hospitable staff to cap off the night. The stay was exceptionally very accommodating as the staff was nice enough to give me a first hand experience of the guided city tour as I discovered that this place also offers day and night city tours at discounted price. I also had a chance to mingle with their other guests and exchanged pleasantries and experiences about their travel during the festival and their stay at this place. The place is artistically modern and surely one I would call home when in Davao. Thank you Piazza Luna for the wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Book online for best pricing.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank keana l
Reviewed 2 September 2015

I book two rooms for 1 night stay for me and my 2 newly wed friends as a treat for them before heading to their honeymoon in HongKong and before i head back to Europe. It is also a night for us to celebrate since I wasn't able to attend their wedding last July. I booked the hotel online and got my booking reference through my email. The hotel look fantastic on the website and I thought it is a great place considering it ranks higher on the trip advisor review (for some reasons). A couple of days back i was check in at another hotel in Davao city- Green Windows it is very close to different establishments. Considering that the price of Piazza Luna is the same as the previous dormitel I thought I will get the same service and experience in terms of facilities, rooms and location. But NO! The location of this place is quite far from different establishments and in fact the surroundings of this place is quite depressing. With shanty residential houses around it. Also when we checked in after our long trip the woman and the man (I assumed are the owner) from the reception insists that we need a print copy of our booking even though i showed them the booking reference through my email. I don't understand the logic of giving them a print copy since most of the hotel and even airports are okay with showing your ticket through your phone. The worst comment the guy had ever said to me was "If you are really a traveller, you should have a print copy" The nerve! And he started bragging about how he travelled different places and boasting about it! Instead of telling us to settle to our room first and discuss the matter later on they insist that we give them a print copy. They only allowed us to go to our room when we told them that we want to put our stuff in the room since they were heavy and we will look for a printing shop. The worse part is that, We have tried to look for a printing shop to print our ticket and there is none! nearby so we have to walk quite far! I told them if it is possible if I just sent to their email the booking confirmation but still they insist that they need a printed paper copy.
The establishments are quite far too, when me and my friends wanted to get our dinner we have to get a taxi to get us to the main street where we can find decent restaurant and coffee shops. The interior of the place looks CHEAP! In the afternoon they started making their dinner and the whole place stinks of fried fish! I don't know if they have exhaust in their kitchen. The room are too tiny and the bed looks like the hospital bed!
This is the worst place I ever stayed at. And I strongly discourage guests to come to this place. A piece of advice to the hotel management. If your hotel is not that great at least provide a satisfactory service to your guest and DO NOT brag about yourself in front of your guest It is NOT about YOU! It should be about your guests and their comfort!

Room Tip: Do not booked at this hotel
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Jackie_Oliveros
Reviewed 11 August 2015

I do not even know how and where to begin writing about this fabulous place i would now love to call my home away from home in Davao. When traveling, I always opt to book in a clean, comfortable and cozy place. Considering the very affordable and reasonable price I paid for my 5-day stay here at Piazza Luna, I would have not expected to have such a 5-star experience!

The place was so spotless, classy and very sophisticated. Hot and cold shower, cabled tv, wifi inside the rooms plus the very high tech electronic key cards one would not usually have in non 5-star hotels.

Everything was just beyond superb! Not to mention the unparalleled hospitality that the owners (it is a family run business, by the way) and staff have shown not only me but the other guests, as well. Without a dout, Piazza Luna is every traveler's home away from home. I will definitely be back and recommend you to my friends and family!

Room Tip: Always book in advance. They are always full.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo