“Fabulous very clean condo with great location and...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Henry C
“Fabulous very clean condo with great location and 24/7 security”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The location of this condo rental is great, it's right next to SM Mall Ecoland and very close to Times beach along with other places to go. The condo was very clean and comfortable with everything you need to stay there. myself and 3 of my friends from Singapore stayed there and we all enjoyed our time at One Oasis at this condo, it was nice in the evening to sit on the balcony as it's on the ground floor and have a cold beer!
The One Oasis is a very clean nicely maintained area with 24/7 security guards around the area and the pool was fabulous and not too busy.
Lucas met us outside the main gate at One Oasis and give a quick orientation about the unit like how to use the washer and aircon units etc and overall about the area before handing over the keys, Lucas then left us to enjoy our holiday but you can text or call him if you need some information.
I enjoyed the fact that the unit included the use of a secure dedicated parking bay inside the One Oasis as the LTO was around fining people who parked their motorbike or car outside on the main road and as my car was a rental I had piece of mind there would be no problems with the parking.
We enjoyed Times beach which is very close and also had a few visits to MTS which has great security with some live music and a good choice of bars and places to eat.
I look forward to visiting there again at Lucas's Condo!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
19 Aug 2017
Thank you Henry for the great feedback! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with your friends at the condo, it was a pleasure to host you there, take care and I look forward to having you stay again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing