See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

If there is a negative button for this review, it'll sum up our experience. Staff needs MORE training especially manners and courtesy. Bad food, bad services, terrible cottages; had to move to another resort because this place is terrible.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Came here for one day family gathering (about 50-60 people with kids). Standard charge for picnic table with tent is 1,000 pesos each, 3,000 for the Nipa Hut. There are bathrooms and showers BUT facilities need a lot of maintenance and cleaning. The beach itself was great. Calm waves, no rocks or shells that could hurt your feet. The kids and adults had a great time swimming. We brought our own gas range to cook (luckily) since there is a few (useable) grills.

The boat rides (not a part of the resort) charged 1,000 pesos for 3 adults 2 kids.

All in all we had a great time, just wish the bathrooms and showers were better.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2017

very nice place and environment friendly,i love the place to hang out and the beachis clear..the service is good and the cottage is cheap but elegant.,i hope i have a chance to visit again and have a good time in this place

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2016

This hotel is poorly managed, its staff is untrained and the hotel lacks basic amenities one would expect from a resort. The rooms have no hot water. There is no in-room wifi, only at the outdoor restaurant. The TV in my room was a 14" screen that you had to sit on the edge of the bed to watch. Only 6 local channels were available. The bed is nothing more than a 3-4 inch pad on a wooden frame, with a roll-out bed underneath.

The wall mounted AC was old and noisy.

Although they make the bed every day and replace the towels, the bathroom was not well cleaned. Sand in the shower after my first day remained there until my departure. It does not run off by itself, a brush is needed.

Although the food coming out of the kitchen was good the waitstaff was unable to say what meats were contained in local meals.

When they run out of food or drink items, it did not get restocked during my stay. The small bar included in the restaurant is ok as long as one is happy with local beer, local rum and tequila. I asked for vodka on my first night which was not available, and was still not available 4 days later.

I had planned on staying there a week, but left after 4 days.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Stayed here for the recent long weekend. I will advise you to stay away from this place. The cottage we stayed on had a toilet that wouldn't flush. We complained several times and it fell on deaf ears. Up to the time we left, our complaint was not attended to.

My friend's family stayed in another cottage where the bathroom is flooding. Terrible place! I will strongly advise you to stay away from this place. It is suffering from utter neglect!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family