All reviews podium mall welcome home bedroom suite sm megamall breakfast buffet business trip late check laundry service second home family staycation dining table courteous staff microwave oven ortigas area pasig city an overnight stay banner
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Truly, I should state that “I was in heaven with Angels for 14 days; For me Discovery Suites was extended family/home for 14 days.
Fabulously taken care of me, especially for food as I am vegetarian and it was very difficult to find vegetarian food in Manila, a very special thanks to the F&B team

To remark on the Hotel and property, highly qualitative and hygiene everywhere. Beautiful rooms that are well equipped and well maintained. The Room Service and Housekeeping team is superb in efficiency and mannerism.

More than all material superiority the people (each and every staff) were very warm, polite, courteous wherever we meet them.
The front desk team was amazing, excellent in guiding for every single matters we asked them and well-mannered too. The Security and Safety is outstanding.

Thank you Discovery Suites Crew / Family
Best Regards,
Thomas PO (TOM)

Room Tip: Road view rooms are little spacious
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
DiscoveryHotelGroup, General Manager at Discovery Suites Manila, Philippines, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Hi Tom,

We are extremely flattered with your kind words. It is one thing to hear that we were able to provide a comfortable stay for you, but it brings us a different level of joy knowing that we were able to make Discovery Suites your second home during your 2 week stay with us. From making sure we serve dishes fit for your preference, to maintaining the rooms, one of the best ways to give genuine and personalized service is to treat our guests like family. Please allow me to share this review with our team to show them the recognition of their efforts from our valued guest. Rest assured, we will continuously work to render service expected from us and more.

Your Discovery Suites family looks forward to having you back again!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I just checked out of this hotel. I will never stay here again and I have informed my company not to book here in the future. Service was really bad. Although I had breakfast included in my rate, I could not eat as there was a long waiting list all morning even though there were plenty of empty spaces with dirty dishes that were late in being cleared. There were a lot of staff milling around, but the tables were not getting cleaned. Also the check out experience was extremely poor- the agent had me wait for 15 mins and could not tell me the problem.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dr_Miami

Hi Dr_Miami,

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced during our breakfast service and check-out process. The dates of your stay was on a high occupancy period and although our Restaurant 5 which is our breakfast venue can accommodate up to 90 diners at a time it can get full on certain periods. Rest assured we provide ample time for guest to eat breakfast which is from 6AM to 10AM daily. As for your check out, we will review our process and ensure that we improve on this immediately. Rest assured, your concerns have already been addressed to all concerned departments. Discovery Suites has always stayed true to its principle of giving service that’s all heart and you have my personal guarantee that we are continuously working to address such issues to make sure we are serving our guests with the high standard we’ve set for ourselves.

We hope to get another opportunity to be of service to you again and I guarantee you it will be much better on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Great location! Great service! Very nice staff! The place is near the Podium mall and SM Megamall, which you can actually go to by feet. The breakfast buffet is great also. Good selection and tastes great.

Room Tip: Choose one bedroom suite at the minimum
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mae Belle A
DiscoveryHotelGroup, General Manager at Discovery Suites Manila, Philippines, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Hi Mae,

Thank you for writing us a review here in TripAdvisor. Our location has been one of the reasons guests love to book a stay with us. The convenience of having shopping malls within walking distance is second to none, especially with the traffic jam around malls this holiday season. We’re glad that you enjoyed our breakfast spread. Having both international and local guests pushes our culinary team to serve dishes that can cater to all kinds of palates.

We look forward to having you back with us again soon!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

From the security to the front desk to concierge to housekeeping to F&B breakfast staff, the service was excellent. Love the breakfast fare. Location is very good too, just opposite the newly opened Podium and SM Megamall.

Room Tip: Higher floors between 18-20 have great views are are quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Hi Jeffrey,

We are glad to know that each and every one of our associates provided you with excellent service. The commitment in giving service that’s all heart is something we want everyone in our team to have and reading your review just makes me even more proud of them. Please allow me to share this review to our F&B team to commend them on a job well done with our breakfast spread. This will surely fuel them to better serve our guests.

Our location has always been convenient for our guests and even I am always amazed by how much there is to discover around Ortigas.

Your Discovery family is excited to welcome you back here again soon!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We always choose Discovery Suites to unwind in the city and take a break from work and school. My kids love the spacious living/dining, bubble bath, and the comfy bedrooms. And since we always go there celebrating some occasions (anniversary and birthdays), we always get a cake. The welcome fruits and pastries are always an added treat. My kids also love playing at the playroom. Staff members have always been solicitous and we feel their care and concern for us and our comfort.

Room Tip: It is best to book 3-BR units which come with 6 breakfast buffet. I think there are only 2 units of this size per floor.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
DiscoveryHotelGroup, General Manager at Discovery Suites Manila, Philippines, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Hi jojomhalili,

We are glad to hear that Discovery Suites is your chosen place for staycations and celebrations. Sometimes a couple days of staying in and relaxing is all we need to recharge and unwind especially when we do not have to brave through traffic or drive long hours for that getaway. We appreciate your recognition of our gestures to make your celebrations extra special and the efforts of our team to always give “Service that’s all heart”. The Kiddie Romp Room is a great place for kids to have a great time here plus we have kiddie activities during weekends. You may ask our Front Office team on your next stay about our kiddie activities should the little ones be interested.

Looking forward to welcoming you back here soon!