All reviews bedroom suite mega mall separate kitchen indoor pool sm megamall buffet breakfast walking distance front desk staff family mart hotel is great get together living area convenience store rooms are spacious comfortable stay microwave oven metro manila
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Don't let the 4 stars fool you. Wifi was horrible. The lights in the room was so dim I had to use my phone flashlight most of the time. Bath tube broke down during my stay. Shower head water pressure was a disgrace. Customer service was only so-so. Don't come here. I'll never stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Just dont choose this hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We flew into Manila at 6 a.m. and went to the Linden. Things were disorganized--we were leaving at 6 a.m. next morning. We went to dinner, leaving my iPad on desk in room. When we came back, it could not be found. We turned room, luggage, etc upside-down, and did not find it. We were gone a week, then returned. Staff also searched to no avail. Spoke to mgr with no results.
So--the moral of the story is to lock them up!
This was only dark spot in our 2 weeks at this hotel.
The room was adequate, food was edible, staff was wonderful, and bar was good.

Room Tip: All basically the same--no views of ugly part of town in any direction
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

The lobby is chaotic. It is quite inconvenient if you are located in tower 2, specially if you want to go to the pool. The swimming pool is small. The room we stayed in is clean and okay. Our room is big but the space is not maximized, there is a lot of room by the door but the sofa is small. The managers are hands on. I wish the check out is faster. It is nice that you have reserved parking though it is difficult to go to their basement parking.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I went home to the Philppines together with my partner for my best friend's wedding a couple of weeks ago. The bridal suite is at The Linden suites and the call time for brides maids on the wedding day is too early so we decided we will just stay at Linden from the day my partner arrives from Australia until after the wedding.

We were not disappointed as the service is excellent and location is very convenient; my partner wandered around in SM Megamall while am doing the bridesmaid HMU haha! The view is also spectacular. It is also not too far from the airport but, always consider the traffic congestion in your travel time; we left Linden at 06:30am and reached the airport at 07:15am for our 09:30am flight to Boracay the day after the wedding.

Room Tip: C-trip occasionally offers good deals with this hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jhellesarmiento
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

A truly 5* hotel. Staff were amazing (special shout out to Jonas & Ella).

The hotel is located near SM MEGA MALL among others which is very handy for eating, shopping, and leisure walking. However, be forewarned that getting in and out of Pasig is a nightmare due to EDSA (forever is found here)

I was allowed early check in which my family appreciated and are thankful as we travelled with young ones.

The rooms are spacious which was perfect for my two year old son to run around and play. The pool was nice and also the gym.

The hotel staff, amenities, and overall experience is 10/10. I highly recommend this hotel if EDSA is not a worry.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family