Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$ 108
TravelocityUS$ 108
getaroom.comUS$ 123
4,882 results
All reviews rooftop bar resorts world close to the airport rooms are small shuttle bus airport hotel short stay overnight stay convenient location breakfast buffet pleasant stay shuttle service baymont terminal runway manila flight
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021

The hotel accommodate me well during my stay. They provide good services and they have staffs that are approachable. I have one concern, I suggests that the foods must have a wide variety. Overall, It was a nice stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Belmont Hotel Manila, Marketing at Belmont Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

Dear latozaronilo23. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your review. We are happy to know that you had a nice stay and rest assured that your concern about the food variety has been raised to our team for further improvements. We deeply appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

What can I say??? This amazing place is highly recommended. It started with a bright greetings from the check in until the warmth farewell during our check out. Kudos to Joshua for his friendly smile, Odie for treating us like his fam and most importantly to Nomer, who just went up and beyond. Pls keep it up guys! See yah soon

Trip type: Travelled on business
Belmont Hotel Manila, Marketing at Belmont Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Dear bituins. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We are thrilled to know that you had an awesome experience during your stay with us especially with the customer service extended to you by our team. We are happy to pass along your compliments to everyone. We look forward to welcoming you again and stay safe always.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

I had a great stay my room has a great ambiance. Staffs are awesome they are very accommodating specially to us seafarers. Special Thanks to Adrian Russel for helping me with my request. Keep it up guys!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 67renalynt. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We are happy to know that you had a Blissful stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again. Stay safe always.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

I enjoyed my quarantine stay. Room service was very helpful to make my stay comfortable. Food variety was OK. As long as all documents are in order, you will not have a problem with your process from airport to the hotel. Belmont is highly recommended,

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear SkippyMadrazo. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your review. We are happy to know that you had a comfortable stay with us. We deeply appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

Staffs are well mannered and very friendly. Always willing to help. The place is nice and clean. It will definitely give you comfort from a tiring day in the Metro. Will surely recommend the place to my family and friends.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Belmont Hotel Manila, Marketing at Belmont Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Dear Mayumi1987. Thank you very much for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are happy to know that you had an excellent experience during your stay. We deeply appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you again. Stay safe always.