1,442 results
All reviews the executive lounge bay view china blue diplomatic suite diamond member bayview room nespresso machine pillow menu luxurious stay main lobby third floor breakfast buffet smx convention center lounge access floor lobby one bedroom suite upgraded to a suite
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed during the holiday season. It was crowded but we had a nice experience on our 1st stay. Rooms are great as well as the staff. Food is great! Location is a winner! Surrounded by shopping malls, casino and restaurants. Also, it's not far from the airport. Hope the renovations will be over soon, though!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank vpidelo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Summary:
Stayed here for a total of 4 days; this was my entry/exit hotel from MNL/NAIA. Upgraded to a bayside view room with Executive Lounge privileges for the first three days of my stay. On my last night, was upgraded to a suite. Rooms are clean with well-stocked amenities. Vertical/rainfall shower head with a side shower is a treat.

Had complimentary breakfast at both the Executive Lounge on the 7th floor and at the Brasserie on 3. It was pretty much MOA for lunch, dinner, and some light shopping. Made good use of the fitness center on the Mezzanine floor as well as the swimming pool. Gazed over some of the art pieces on the way to the S. Maison/MOA walkway. Had business discussions over drinks and light snacks at C Lounge. I did not utilize the spa, business center, or any of the other fine dining restaurants within the hotel. I wasn't offered complimentary breakfast on my last night, but this is okay as I wanted to check out early and wasn't really excited about the food (see comments below).

Would recommend the hotel for:
- Entertaining friends, family, or other guests
- Resort-type amenities (e.g. pool, fitness center, art displays, fine dining restaurants) within hotel
- Adjacent to S. Maison mall; covered walkway to MOA (Mall of Asia) and its associated restaurants, stores, entertainment venues
- Close proximity to NAIA (all terminals); can be at airport within 10 minutes by taking the flyover
- BDO bank is adjacent to hotel; other Philippine banks have ATMs and/or branch locations at MOA
- Non-smoking hotel and facilities
- My Caucasian colleagues :) (see comments below)

Would not recommend hotel for:
- A one night, in-transit hotel for a layover or next-day flight
- Budget conscious travellers or others who may not have Hilton Honors (HH) points to offset cost

Observations/Comments:
- Front desk staff: 1) seems slow-witted and confused when confronted with non-standard requests (e.g a hotel safe deposit box, not the room's safety box) or even during standard check-in procedures, e.g. asking three times if the card I presented is a credit card, even though I've mentioned that I only carry credit cards and not debit cards when on travel; 2) as another reviewer pointed out, caters more towards light-skinned foreigners. Saw two staff members nearly collide with each other in a frenzy to serve a Caucasian customer. Sadly, I don't think the hotel is to blame since this "cultural" trait of foreign submissiveness is associated with the Filipino/Filipina person, as this phenomena is present in other hotels and have been going on for decades. As for local Philippine customers with brown skin, a cold and stern facade is presented when asking for a Peso cash deposit during their check-in.
- Breakfast selection at the Executive Lounge is limited when compared to the Brasserie. If privacy/exclusivity at the expense of variety is your priority, then the Executive Lounge is the choice. Sadly, with the exception of the pastries and fruits (yes, hard to screw up fruit), the majority of the food selections at both locations tastes bland.
- Lobby area seems small relative to the hotel's size, and is always crowded with non-resident guests/visitors taking selfies or pictures of the bay view during business hours
- With the exception of the pool, hotel's facilities (e.g. restaurants, fitness center, conference rooms) are located on the outside fringes of the hotel. Wear comfortable shoes as you'll be walking a lot.
- Security seems lackluster as bag/package checks are inconsistent and lacks thoroughness. This is both a the ground floor entrance and at the MOA walkway.
- Noticed significant weathering on outside facade, rust trail on metal ridges, structural crack on window glass & window frame on SW side facing the pool; I was told the on-going maintenance/construction is addressing these issues.

Bottom Line:
Pending a good deal from HH, I will most likely not be staying at this hotel in the future. Proximity to NAIA and MOA seems to be the main selling points of this hotel. Hilton Manila at Newport City may be a different story however, but that's TBD until Nov. 2018+.

Me:
I'm a HH member back home, accumulating loyalty points mainly due to business travel. This is my first stay at the Conrad Hotel Manila. I've previously stayed at other, comparable hotels in the MOA and Makati areas. I've been visiting the Philippines on & off since 1984.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ed S
ConradManilaPH, Manager at Conrad Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ed S,

Thank you for making Conrad Manila your hotel of choice during your most recent visit and your continued patronage as a Hilton Honors member. Kindly be assured that we have taken special note of your detailed review, and have shared it with our team to investigate and address wherein applicable. We hope that you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I used the spa and were very happy with the staff, the room, the massage itself and the view.

The staff were very accommodating and took their time with us during the massage session. They noticed how amazed we were with the beautiful sunset and they gave us 10 - 15 minutes of private time to enjoy it. Will definitely return!

Room Tip: Get rooms with a view of the sunset.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JAS6265

Dear JAS6265,

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us at Conrad Manila. We are elated to read that you had a very satisfying experience at the Spa, not only for the treatment but the amazing view of the Manila Bay sunset. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would like to give commendation and due recognition to the staff of Conrad Manila that took great care of us during our stay. To Jeff, Cirilo and Bart who assisted us while we were having difficulty finding a parking space. They even went out of their way from not just assisting us with the parking, they even helped us with our luggage until we reached the Executive Floor. They seem to have noticed that we were so exhausted from the trip due to heavy traffic and all they wanted was just make us feel we're home and said "Be our guests.":) Juancho, Arianne and Spencer of the executive floor made sure that the check-in process would be quick and easy, but with a rapport that did not make us feel we were being rushed. Since we arrived past 7:00 PM in the hotel, without having to ask if we need to check out later than 12 noon, they offered to check if late check out is possible the following day. I was so happy when Juancho got back to me saying that we can check out at 2:00 PM. I felt so touched, I wanted to cry! Me and my fiancee cannot stop talking about them and our stay at Conrad. It is the best hotel stay we had by far. Not only because it is such a beautiful hotel but the staff that helped us and made us feel we're home made our stay at the Conrad Manila a truly memorable one. Looking forward to our next visit!

-John Ramos and Jandy Yutuc Room 7074 September 22, 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jandyyutuc

Dear jandyyutuc,

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us at Conrad Manila. Please be assured that we have shared your encouraging words with our team. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Located in a flashy 2-year old building the property has many issues. You can tell construction is bad. There is already mold on many of the outside walls. The rain shower in my room did not work, neither did the coffee machine. The food in the lounge for cocktail hour was atrocious and the selection of wines borderline insulting (should be used for salad dressing). The staff was friendly and warm. The welcome was nice but giving me a room across from a construction site (when you can tell the hotel is not busy) is a strange decision.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank SingaporeTravelor

Dear SingaporeTravelor,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your honest feedback regarding your most recent stay. Please be assured that we take your comments very seriously, and have shared it with our team to investigate and address wherein applicable. We hope that this isolated incident has not greatly affected your overall opinion of our hotel services and facilities, and that you consider staying with us again.