US$ 116
US$ 19
US$ 55
US$ 51
Agoda.com
Victoria Court Gil Puyat(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$ 41
US$ 34
Priceline
US$ 21
Agoda.com
All reviewsboutique hotelart galleryclassic roomgreen oasisharrison streetbustling citymodern amenitiesbeautiful propertysmall hotelswimming poolpasay cityclose to the airporthome away from homesuite roomenjoyed my staycompoundmanila
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Though plated, serving quantity of food is great. Taste and quality are awesome. The only problem I had was,there were mosquitoes at the corridor of the building. I hope the management will be more cautious of this since there are also kids checking in and they might get a virus from these mosquitoes. But overall, our experience was awesome. Staff are courteous.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
mcapistranoiii, Director of Operations - Corporate at The Henry Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear fcn941,

We thank you for your review! Please know that we always take to heart what our guests have to say and we use these reviews to help us improve and continue to do best practices for our guests' satisfaction always.

We hope to have you back at The Henry and please do keep in touch!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I always stay at The Henry in Cebu, so decided to give the Manila site a try. I was in town for a theater show at the Mall of Asia, so proximity was in my favor.

I ate every meal at the hotel and I only left to go to the show. Once you pass the gate, you are transported into a calm, genteel world of peace and relaxation. I had no desire to leave. Was not even tempted by the vast number of stores at Mall of Asia.

Ask Room Service to bring some popcorn around 9pm for your midnight snack. They pop it fresh for you. Have the beef pie, it's even better than the ones I've had in Sydney.

The staff is wonderfully accommodating. I had very attentive service. There are only 34 rooms, so the staff will remember your name and preferences, even in a 48 hour stay.

My only small, small complaint - my room was very small with only a few inches clearance between the wall and the foot of the bed. I can't fault them - the square footage is on the website and I could have asked for a larger room. I had asked for early check in, so I took what was available. It would have been really small for 2 people. As I was alone, it wasn't a huge concern.

I'll definitely be back.

Room Tip: Check the room layout and square footage if you have more than one in your party.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
mcapistranoiii, Director of Operations - Corporate at The Henry Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Relainey,

It is so nice to hear from you and thank you for trying The Henry Hotel Manila this time!

We aim to always give the best service to all our guests to make them feel at home and comfortable during their stay.

Sad to hear that the room you were in was smaller than the usual as the houses were former residences that became hotel rooms and so we had to adjust to the existing cuts of the house.

On your next stay, please do request for the bigger cut rooms on the second floor to avoid a similar experience.

Hope to have you back again at The Henry and we wish you a great week ahead!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

By a coincidence I came over this boutiquie hotel. After a hectical week with work in Manila I needed a place to relax one night before departure. This was the perfect spot. A quiet and green paradise with very friendly and service minded staff. Delicious food and also shuttel service to Mall of Asia which is approx 5 min car ride away. Not a place to stay if you are looking for Party.

Room Tip: Only two floors. Spanish, colonial style. Nice bed, quiet.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear KirstiH H,

Thank you for your kind review. We are elated to know that you enjoyed your brief stay at The Henry Hotel Manila. Do always remember us if you need a peaceful place to slumber in while in town. See you again soon and have a great week ahead!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We loved this lush oasis in the craziness of the city. We found it a little difficult to find, in hindsight we should have used Uber to go from the airport to the hotel, which would have been cheaper and more efficient. The hotel transfers are very expensive given the distance, Uber back to the airport was 165 PHP. The hotel is charming and after 8 hours on the plane we really enjoyed the comfort food served in the restaurant, best Meatloaf I have had in a long while! The rooms are great, strong AC and shower, two very important things to do right in Asia! Wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Fuzzo68,

Glad that we have done the shower pressure and AC temperature right for your stay. Appreciate the feedback and please do know that we only wish to continue finding ways to not only do things right each time but better than the last.

Let us know when you will be back! Thank you!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Arriving at Henry was as we expected from previous reviews:- a stylish oasis from the hustle & bustle outside the gates. Staff are dressed very neatly & rooms were of a great standard & sleep quality was good too! Loved the little quirky touches everywhere. We will definitely recommend & return!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Madcatuk,

It is nice to hear from you as you relate your stay experience at The Henry Hotel Manila. Thank you and we do hope to see you return to our hotel on your next stay!

Have a great day ahead!