US$ 116
  • Breakfast included
US$ 254
US$ 233
  • Pool
Victoria Court Gil Puyat(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$ 41
US$ 35
US$ 30
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 37/night.

US$ 99
US$ 80
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$ 45
US$ 37
US$ 21
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 February 2016

In the first night from 16th to 17th February three persons from staff were loud talking, made jokes and used walkie devices very noisy.
At 2 a. m. I went out of bed, dressed me on, went down and complained. They apologized but ten minutes later they continued!
At 3 a. m. I went down very angry a second time and complained again. The manager apologized very often but when I was back in the room the staff continued their noises!
I could not sleep the whole night and next day I was tired and had to cancel my sightseeing-tour. The manager gave me another room next day.
I travelled a lot in my life and such an effrontery never happened before - unbelievable!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Asiatravel.com
Reviewed 26 September 2015

its a rip off... such a bad city and such a bad hotel.. If you looking for a short stay around airport, its far better you pickup a hotel near to Airport, walkable distance, even you pay 1000 pesos more. Reminder, safe taxis (as they claim) charge you 220 pesos per kilometers, and halina drive inn is like 7 kilometeres away from airport.

I felt its a hooker place, not good a peace loving traveller.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 3 January 2015 via mobile

I accidentally stayed here for a night and didn't know what place was this before payment. Room was decent, nice bed, fridge, wifi, old toilet. What bothered me was noise from outside and othet quests having intercourse during the evening time. Great place to bring a lady friend

Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo