“food food and more food”
Review of Vikings

Vikings
Ranked #6 of 574 Restaurants in Pasay
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 26
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Vikings Luxury Buffet is a contemporary and stylish restaurant that overlooks the majestic Manila Bay through its' vast windows. At Vikings, we are redefining the concept of buffet by incorporating show kitchens in our dining area to show our guests how our professionally trained chefs prepare dishes beyond expectations. We have an international buffet spread that is being constantly changed to make our valued guests to have something to look forward to (from freshly picked seafood to prime ribs, freshly made gourmet pizzas to local favorites), truly an epicurean epiphany. Vikings focuses on freshness, high-quality ingredients, comforting-unique choices and providing an impeccable dining experience worth coming back for. Vikings is the perfect place for tourists, special occasions, family gatherings and corporate events. Open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
Reviewed 18 September 2016

wide selection of foods, japanese, italian, filipino, seafoods, desserts.. cakes and much more. accommodating staffs, clean place. you can celebrate birthday with family and friends. overall.. excellent!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

A few months ago, our family went to Vikings at Jupiter and Reposo in makati to celebrate a birthday in the family. The celebrant eats free, and so are those whose birthdays are 3 days prior to or 3 days after the time of visit. The food selection is enormous but we just focused on the roast pig (lechon) , grilled seafoods, some veggies, and dessert. And of course, the unlimited supply of San Miguel draft beer !!Great place for a family eating affair. Shall return.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

It was my first time to celebrate my birthday outside my comforting home and I chose Vikings of all restaurants in the market because I got so many good reviews from my friends. But when I ate their the food are good as for me that rarely eats other cuisines from other countries, I tried to try all the food out there. But some was blunt, lacks taste, and the horrifying incident I experienced was I ate a sushi roll I can't remember the name and it was too damn spicy. I thought that it was just some ordinary sushi roll. Vikings should put some label to it if it's spicy or not. Overall the experience is good but not worth to eat again for the 2nd time.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

The place offers a wide selection of food and drinks. Aside from a number of local dishes and desserts to choose from, they also offer japanese food and a seafood section. The place is always packed so a table reservation is recommended. The only backlash is that it is a little difficult to move around the aisles when crowded.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Valhalla-inspired dining, menu choices to satisfy Thor-hunger, Viking luxury buffet restaurants have opened in major city spots. In SM Mega Mall it is located in the newest fashion wing. Added attraction is the man-sized Viking name commanding attention from passers by and shoppers. The menu is predominantly Chinese complemented by other Asian and continental dishes..Prices, however, vary depending on the availability of items. It goes higher if premium items are complete and lower if incomplete, Aside from the food, dining experience is enhanced by various celebratory offerings. The free birthday buffet for celebrants is a crowd drawer. Because of its glitzy interiors, it has become a selfie favorite among diners.