US$ 96
US$ 94
US$ 67
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 98/night.

US$ 229
US$ 19
US$ 55
US$ 50
Agoda.com
Victoria Court Gil Puyat(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$ 41
US$ 32
Priceline
US$ 42
US$ 37
Hotels.com
US$ 20
Agoda.com
All reviewsexecutive roomsunset loungejapanese embassybuffet breakfastking bedroxas boulevardsm mall of asialobby barrooms are nicefree shuttle servicelate checkan upgradeconvenience storeclose to the airportan overnight staymanila bayhermes
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Good service to guest. This is 3rd time I am staying here. This time added free handy mobile service with free internet, this is really value added service.In features if I plan to visit Philippines, I will choose this Midas Hotel only.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lily A, General Manager at Midas Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Hi Skumar670131,

We would like to express our gratitude for staying with us, and for taking time to share your valuable feedback. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the experience. It is with so much delight to learn as well that you appreciate our products and services as we always aim at providing you with a quality one. We have shared your good words to our team and this will keep them motivated in rendering service excellence at all times.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

suprisely good and comfortable. near the Baclone market which was fun.

This hotel is next to the Japanese embassy, so lots of Japanese tourists stay here. It is quiet convience to go to CCP, Chinatown, Airport. However, one think i cannot stand it the Taxi drivers never put on meters. so some times the trip only costs p68 but they asked for p150-200.
The hotel staff all are friendly and very helpful. later i learned it is better to have hotel staff help to get taxi and tgey will ask tge driver to put on the meters.

Had great stay here, the bed is comfortable, bathroom has counter space and shower pressure is good.
if tge hotel has swimming pool then it will be a perfect stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Lily A, General Manager at Midas Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Hi lky p,

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I booked an executive room it was modern clean and bed was comfortable. The staff is very friendly and I was impressed with the front desk staff they accommodated my request to check in early. Overall the hotel has a good vibe I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Hi Naiel M,

Reviewed 24 May 2018

My partner and I stayed here for the second time and Midas Hotel and Casino did not disappoint. The last time we stayed here we literally only stayed for a handful of hours, enough time to grab a shower, enjoy the casino and then head back to the airport for 4 am. This time we were able to actually enjoy the hotel overnight and we had a fantastic time.

Affordable rooms, the buffet was acceptable (food was decent, and they had "all you can drink wine" for a reasonable price) We had a blast again in the Casino (always better when you come out ahead) and loved the room we had. The gym was decent, it had good equipment and a lovely sunset view.

We tried the sunset lounge, but they had to bring the drinks from the bar downstairs so it took forever but the views were really lovely and the lobby bar downstairs is a fun place to people watch. All the staff was friendly and overall it was another positive experience. We would definitely stay here again if we had a layover in Manila.

Only caution is when you get off the plane in Manila and try to grab a cab here, it should only cost you around 200 pesos. They will try and burn you at the airport (I think it cost us something like 2500 pesos) so just be cautions. Not sure how to fix that problem and it has NOTHING to do with the hotel, its just a caution.

Room Tip: Higher up the better view - executive rooms are LOVELY
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Lily A, General Manager at Midas Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hi llwkali,

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice, great ambiance, clean, safe, friendly staff, and my room was beyond my expectations. Very pleased with my stay. However, I was very unimpressed with the food at the dinner buffet they offered. It was 1000 pesos, which is the most I’ve spent on my 10 day trip in the Philippines on a meal, so I was expecting some amazing food. It wasn’t tasteful, fish was cold, and chicken was dry. Dessert and sushi were decent. I just felt it was overpriced. If I end up coming back I would highly recommend this place to other guests just say skip the buffett.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Lily A, General Manager at Midas Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Hi travelerbp11,

We thank you for staying with us, and we are grateful as well for sharing your feedback on your recent visit at Midas. We truly appreciate your effort in giving your comments as we deem all these important in continuing to improve our brand. Through your valuable feedback, we are able to determine the aspects we are good at, and the areas of concern that we need to look into and give immediate attention and action.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcome you back here at Midas.