“Worth your time”

Gerry's Grill
Ranked #27 of 541 Restaurants in Pasay
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Telephone + 63 2 556 0310.
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

So much for number of full restaurants nearby due to a covention and number of people, we came by this restaurant here near the bay. Though we waited to have available table and seats, it was not that long. Well, another wait for the food to be served but it is worthed. With long distant friends and colleagues reunited, a chat while eating here is indeed a fine time. The foods are great and delicious. Staffs are nice and smiling. Not that spacy because there are a great number of people dining in this time.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

This restaurant serves Filipino food and they do it well. The bottomless soda always gets me as it seems to be around everywhere. Service can be slow at times but since the food is good, it makes up for it

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Don't get me wrong. I Loooooooove Gerry's Grill. I just hate this specific Gerry's Grill. Ate here several times this last few months, and i keep telling myself maybe next time it will be different, unfortunately? that's not the case. In every other Gerry's grill? you order something? they cook it? they serve it? done. In this one? You order something, they send you the wrong (more expensive) items, They ask you to keep the order but pay for more, you send it back because that's not what you wanted to eat in the first place, You wait some more, You get what you ordered, then you eat. You run out of... something (in my case its rice and softdrinks), Order more of it. Wait an unreasonable amount of time (10 minutes for your softdrink, 30 mins for your cup of rice... and no, im not exaggerating) and sadly? this is early in the morning when the place is almost devoid of customers in the first place.

1  Thank KC_Nav
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Normally, my kids and I visit the place as often as possible. We have quite complaints for some time with food, service, the crowded place. But when we last visited, we were amazed with the improvement. Food has always been great in Gerry's Grill, no complaint with that especially their variety of grilled pork, chicken and seafoods. But lately, we noticed that service highly improved. They were much faster and attentive to customers. Highly recommended. Prepare a feast of the palate.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Whenever my parents are craving for a place that is a safe bet, sure to be delicious Filipino food and within an mid-range yet still still good price then we always head over to Gerry's Grill.

I recommend the Boneless Bangus with Garlic Rice then downed with a sweet Buko Pandan.

Overall, this place is the favourite family spot and if you're in a big group, then this should be in your shortlist.

Also, note that you can also try out the 'intriguing' Balut here! Albeit this is a slightly fancier version. That said, it still tastes just as gamy!