US$ 104
  • Breakfast included
US$ 55
US$ 50
Agoda.com
Victoria Court Gil Puyat(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$ 41
US$ 32
Priceline
US$ 20
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Front desk ppl especially the supervisor are terrible. We ask for manager they gave us the supervisor because they know it is their fault. Front desk Wont give you the 20% discount unless you'll see it in their room its nonsense since its promo they should inform customer upon check in. The supervisor said they are not oblique to inform for the promo is originally from cebu and they are just helping to promote. Why post it on your room? The hotel is nice as well as the people who clean the rooms and serve food but the front desk together with the supervisor is so terrible. I hope the supervisor will become more friendly as well as the staff. Please improve

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

This was not a planned trip. I was on a budget and I showed them my plane ticket, they gave me additional discount! The front desk were decent but not friendly- heck, I am unfriendly too I was surprised to see families checking in. And surprised ti see that my room was not bad. The blanket though will not suffice and the a/c cannot be adjusted. I'm glad I brought jogging pants and a jacket! The good thing about the stay is the room service and the very good food!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Rented a room for a night. It's clean and close to airport as next day is my flight going back to Canada. Food still steaming when serve as made from the scatch. We were given a spot in the parkade but there's no elevator, had a hard time as we were carrying luggage. Stairs are to steep going to main floor.Easy check in and easy check out. There's 24 hours staff on duty and they are easy to talk to and speak fluent English.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Graiz21
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here just because I need to surpass the window hours in Edsa.
The room was available and ready to be occupied at that time.
Basic room but fair enough to stay and sleep for a while or for short hours.
Airconditioning is okay and working well, few tv channels with adult channels too.
I don't trust the bed linens and the pillow but I have no choice, looks clean and fresh but still I don't trust it.
Complimentary bottled water is available. Complete toiletries and towels are supplied. Hot water in the shower is available as well.
Complimentary Wifi is quick and I had no problem connecting to basic browsing and checking emails.
I have ordered late lunch "vento" and it was good though in a small servings.
Stayed for 5 hours and I only paid 1k pesos with a meal.
The check in and the check out process is really private, no id, no signature etc. needed. Your car is safe as it has a private garage .
No wonder I have seen lots of couples coming because of the privacy I guess.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank JMontales
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Hotel Sogo Pasay Rotonda is in a crowded location. If you want to be in Manila stripped of glitz and glamour then this is the place. Inside however is a bit of an Oasis from the madness outside, despite of everything this place is very busy. Now lets talk about the amenities. The room looks tidy enough until little creepy crawlies starts running up and down the wall( yes, cockroaches ). The aircon looks like it has seen better days and it lived up to our expectations when it died at the middle of the night. The pinging of the elevator to remind us that its on our floor will keep you awake if you are a light sleeper. And the telly keeps on broadcasting the radio waves of reception and the wifi didn't work at all. One bonus is that at least the shower and plumbing all works, i did have a nice shower after all. If all you want is a bed and shower close to the airport and don't mind the extra company then this place is certainly for you.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family