2,342 results
All reviews west wing the executive lounge cru steakhouse new wing resorts world grand ballroom close to the airport glass wall breakfast buffet room attendant newport mall mango five star hotel free shuttle international airport long flight naia terminal
Reviewed 17 October 2018

I have stayed at Marriott and Starwood properties for over 150 nights a year so I am actually a Platinum member with Ambassador status and am assigned a personal assistance ambassador that handle all my travel needs relating to Marriott. I am stating this because I wish to give proper context to my recommendation and statement that this Marriott is the best Marriott I have ever stayed at. In fact I believe this hotel will compare quite favorably with even other Ritz Carlton properties that I have experienced. This includes such elite Ritz property at Singapore and the extremely highly regarded Half Moon Bay Ritz!

What sets this Marriott apart is not just their newness, being only 1 year old. It is also attributed to the niceness of the staff. Everyone here has been extremely gracious and friendly and I feel a genuine affinity to everyone here. I love this place.

You will see from some of my photos how beautiful this place truly is. You should also know that this is a very friendly and pleasant place to spend your vacation!

Room tip: great executive lounge
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MelvynA17, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear bayrider,

Wow! What a great review! We are truly grateful for recommending Manila Marriott and we are very honored to be considered the best Marriott Hotel you have ever stayed at. Thank you for your continued patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

I just want to give a big shout out to all staff of Marriott Manila that worked from October 7-9of this year!
Another wonderful and unforgettable stay because of the great customer service and relationship with the wonderful people of Marriott Manila. Special mention to Ms. Aimee Vergara, a good friend now for so many years. No matter how small is your request or your event, she will accommodate and does her best! Thanks Aimee. To the staff of the lounge - thank you so much for all the wonderful accommodations and considerations you have provided to me and my guests. And to the houskeeeping people - you are the best!
Sorry I may have misplaced the paper I wrote your name, but I know everyone of you by how excellent you have provided us care.
God bless and see you next year!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
MelvynA17, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear ourinay,

It is great to read your positive comments regarding the brilliant service provided by our hosts particularly Aimee. She is truly an asset to our hotel and will definitely share your commendations to her and the rest of Manila Marriott Team.

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

Marriott Hotel assisted in our event excellently. They have assisted us all the way from the day before the event, midnight and the event itself. They made sure that everything is going smoothly.

I would like to thank the following key service staff.
1. Ms. Elijah for assisting us the day befor even late night for documents and printing.
2. Kuya Rafael and the guy in blue of event services who have assisted us from 4am until 8am even if it is beyond their shift.
3. Mr. Airon of events and banquet for assisting every errand and needs during the event. He even assisted with helping me cure my itchy throat during the event knowing that I am also the head of the event.
4.conceirge for the assistance of every shuttle needed from 6am until the event ends.
5. The bell boys who have assited with our luggages.

Thank you very much, everyone!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Edenmay V,

Big thank you for the wonderful review following your recent event at the Manila Marriott. We are vey pleased to know that you had a successful event and we truly appreciate you commending our brilliant hosts particularly Elijah, Rafael, Airon and the rest of the team.

We look forward to your next event and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

I had dinner last night with friends at Marriot Cafe, Thank you guys for making my Birthday Celebration EXTRA special! kudos to Chef Oscar, Shaira, James and the whole team! super loved the food especially the Japanese, Seafood Station and their Home-made Ice Cream!!♥ their Halal food station is a must try too! thank you for the Excellent food and warm service!

Room tip: dine at Marriott Cafe every Mondays from October-November to avail of the 50% off!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Voyage815220, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Dear Jheng,
We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Manila. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your great comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you. Thank you for staying at the Marriott Manila and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Manila.
MOHAMED ALI
mohamed.s.ali@marriott.com

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice, spacious rioms, clean and comfortable bed.

Room amenities is very good.

The breakfast is great alot of selection especially Coconut water is very refreshing.

Staf is very polite and helpful, smile on their faces all time.

I would like to thank all the staff especially Joy she's in the restaurant she was very helpful as well as she explained to me the story of the fruit of life :)

Thank you Joy and thanks to everyone working in the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mohamed,

On behalf of Joy and the rest of Manila Marriott team, thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your fabulous feedback. We look forward to welcome you back soon.