2,293 results
All reviews west wing the executive lounge cru steakhouse new wing resorts world grand ballroom close to the airport glass wall breakfast buffet newport mall free shuttle mango five star hotel international airport naia terminal long flight every hour
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I just want to give a big shout out to all staff of Marriott Manila that worked from October 7-9of this year!
Another wonderful and unforgettable stay because of the great customer service and relationship with the wonderful people of Marriott Manila. Special mention to Ms. Aimee Vergara, a good friend now for so many years. No matter how small is your request or your event, she will accommodate and does her best! Thanks Aimee. To the staff of the lounge - thank you so much for all the wonderful accommodations and considerations you have provided to me and my guests. And to the houskeeeping people - you are the best!
Sorry I may have misplaced the paper I wrote your name, but I know everyone of you by how excellent you have provided us care.
God bless and see you next year!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
MelvynA17, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ourinay,

It is great to read your positive comments regarding the brilliant service provided by our hosts particularly Aimee. She is truly an asset to our hotel and will definitely share your commendations to her and the rest of Manila Marriott Team.

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Marriott Hotel assisted in our event excellently. They have assisted us all the way from the day before the event, midnight and the event itself. They made sure that everything is going smoothly.

I would like to thank the following key service staff.
1. Ms. Elijah for assisting us the day befor even late night for documents and printing.
2. Kuya Rafael and the guy in blue of event services who have assisted us from 4am until 8am even if it is beyond their shift.
3. Mr. Airon of events and banquet for assisting every errand and needs during the event. He even assisted with helping me cure my itchy throat during the event knowing that I am also the head of the event.
4.conceirge for the assistance of every shuttle needed from 6am until the event ends.
5. The bell boys who have assited with our luggages.

Thank you very much, everyone!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Edenmay V,

Big thank you for the wonderful review following your recent event at the Manila Marriott. We are vey pleased to know that you had a successful event and we truly appreciate you commending our brilliant hosts particularly Elijah, Rafael, Airon and the rest of the team.

We look forward to your next event and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

I had dinner last night with friends at Marriot Cafe, Thank you guys for making my Birthday Celebration EXTRA special! kudos to Chef Oscar, Shaira, James and the whole team! super loved the food especially the Japanese, Seafood Station and their Home-made Ice Cream!!♥ their Halal food station is a must try too! thank you for the Excellent food and warm service!

Room Tip: dine at Marriott Cafe every Mondays from October-November to avail of the 50% off!
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Voyage815220, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Jheng,
We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Manila. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your great comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you. Thank you for staying at the Marriott Manila and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Manila.
MOHAMED ALI
mohamed.s.ali@marriott.com

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice, spacious rioms, clean and comfortable bed.

Room amenities is very good.

The breakfast is great alot of selection especially Coconut water is very refreshing.

Staf is very polite and helpful, smile on their faces all time.

I would like to thank all the staff especially Joy she's in the restaurant she was very helpful as well as she explained to me the story of the fruit of life :)

Thank you Joy and thanks to everyone working in the hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mohamed,

On behalf of Joy and the rest of Manila Marriott team, thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your fabulous feedback. We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Visited Marriott Manila from 9-12 Oct 2018.
As with most Marriott properties, this is also awesome in interiors and exteriors. Besides has a great green landscape. Staff is very good and Philippines hospitality adds to the overall Marriott experience.
What I am disappointed with is that Hotel hardly had food options for Vegans and Vegetarians. The room dining menu was full of Non- veg options.
I’m sure with 1.3 billion population, Indians are among TOP travelling population ( Marriott can check for themselves by looking at Nationalities checking in). However, in the menu there is not even a Single Indian food item listed. This makes the situation even challenging for Indian Vegetarians.
What pleasantly surprised me is that one day there was Indian Food in the Breakfast menu at Marriott Cafe. I was happy to see something at least.
What truly came out as disappointment is following:-
1- The food tasted completely non authentic and prepared by a novice.
2- The roti/chapati was half cooked and hard as rock . Even someone who is learning would probably make better ones.
3- The menu on breakfast was actually of lunch/ dinner as the items are not had in breakfast.
4- The names of dishes were interchanged/ mixed-up.

I was wondering if Marriott would consider to keep a Chef from India or better get one of existing chefs trained and calibrated on Indian cooking that can cater to a large travelling population with specific dietary needs.
Overall Marriott always impresses me and their hospitality makes up for other issues that you might note.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Pankajverma

Dear Pankajverma,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Marriott Manila and providing your honest feedback on the Tripadvisor.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent the same Issue from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Manila.

MOHAMED ALI