All reviews free breakfast room service place to stay lock box rooms are newly renovated private car service baclaran church large bed short stay nice room hot and cold shower suite room location is great sm mall of asia motel jacuzzi vc
Reviewed 9 May 2018

The receptionist on phone was firnedly, specially the guy thst I made reservations with for May 6, 2018. The place was not so hard to find, although it was behind a big hotel. There was a need to have a bigger sign on the street for easy identification when approaching the hotel itself, but the people were all friendly. The rooms were good and clean. Phone service is available and response time is prompt. The breakfast package was good. The price was reasonable for the 24 hr booking. The duty manager was very helpful as well “ Mr. Buboy Chervo”, tried his best in locating a room for us in their Quirino Branch, too bad though since they do not have any more rooms left. But Mr. Chervo was really great!! He promised ro give me a call back which I doubted he will do, but to my surprise, Mr. Chervo did called back and updated me. thank you soooo much! Victoria Court Cuneta is lucky to have you!!!

Room Tip: Call their gotline forst instead of using online booking to save money.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Beegee G
victoriacourt_cuneta, General Manager at Victoria Court Cuneta Motorist Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Beegee G

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your positive feedback. We are delighted that you had a good stay here and we hope to be of service to you again soon. Will personally thank Buboy for his service. Have a great day.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The location is ok , it is not far from shopping areas and restaurants, the rooms are clean and a very nice size, the wifi in room is great and television is good sized with a very good channel selection, nice choise of free breakfasts

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear David W

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you found our room clean and the wifi great. We hope to be of service to you again soon. Have a great day.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a night on a flight stopover at manilla airport. The hotel is nearby the airport, about 10 mins in a taxi (£5ish). The room itself was quite nice, the bed big but not particularly comfy. There’s no windows, which I imagine is good if you need to sleep through the day but feels quite claustrophobic. The check in is a bit like a car wash...I do wonder whether it’s more of a 1-2 hour hotel...used less for sleeping than other activies...they were heavily advertising their 50 shades themed rooms as well as the absolute discretion you’d receive there, and a hilarious sex themed food menu. Rooms rates were available as hourly but you don’t know that until you’re there. As it was clean and the room was fine, we just found it funny, but I don’t know if I’d feel safe on my own. There’s no bar/restaurant/any facilities in the hotel and it didn’t really feel like you could leave so unless you plan on arriving, sleeping and leaving, i would stay elsewhere.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alison M

Dear Alison M

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to announce that our cafe/ lounge is open and ready to serve our guests. We are also improving our mattresses. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Have a great day,

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This is the 5 th time I have stayed in this hotel,the rooms are always clean as is the bathroom. The only issue I had was there was no kettle or cups in the room but a call to the front desk fixed that. Well done to the staff, will always be my choice hotel when I'm in Manila

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear meto1234

Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your feedback and your visits. We are honored to be your hotel choice here in Manila. Hope to be of service to you again soon. Have a great day.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This would have got full score if it wasnt for the very slow wifi. I recall staying in beach youth hostels in latin america 10 years ago, with a slow connection that sometimes worked, sometimes not, and with a load of backpackers sharing the same slow connection. It was exactly like that.

Hotel entrance doesnt look very much grand when you enter, as its a motel with lots of garages to pass on the way to reception. But once inside it is perfect. Nice room, attentive staff, good services, nicely priced room service foods etc.

Best with this hotel is the 24 h flexible stay. You can forget that "check out 12.00", and simply stay 24 hours starting when you want. Perfect if your flight is not during regular hours.

You can use hotel wifi to order Grab or Uber to the airport, which is very cheap as it is not so far away. Also Mall of Asia is nearby.

If i ever fly in or out of Manila again I will stay here.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Mattias S

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback. We have taken note of your comments regarding our wifi, we are currently looking at new internet providers to improve this. Thank you for the kind words used to describe our staff, room and food. We look forward to serving you again soon. Have a great day.