All reviews free breakfast room service place to stay lock box rooms are newly renovated private car service baclaran church large bed short stay nice room hot and cold shower suite room location is great sm mall of asia motel jacuzzi vc
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival we were directed to their reception booth and was escorted to our room accordingly. We booked a standard room and it was as shown in their ads (clean and cozy). The staff were nice and courteous. The food are delivered timely and was good but a bit oily, though it doesnt affect much. Overall, our stay was great and we would definitely come back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
victoriacourt_cuneta, General Manager at Victoria Court Cuneta Motorist Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Don M

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you found our staff nice and courteous. We look forward to serving you again.

Have a great day

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

The room is very clean and very well use of space. The. Bathroom also clean they have hot and cold shower, and very nice design of rooms. Surely i will recommend it to my friends. Just hope the staff know how to smile.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear justymjem

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you will recommend us. We will let our staff know about your suggestion :). Have a great day and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The price is right, service is great (breakfast any time you want it; service car to the airport, etc, etc) and the rooms are newly renovated, modern, and spacious.
The location is very close to Baclaran LRT transit as well as Baclaran church. Minibar, free instant coffee in the room, including cups and hot-water kettle.

Minor drawbacks: My room didn't have a window (not a big deal) and the occasional sound of jets taking off.

But definitely a nice place to stay to Ninoy Aquino airport for a night or two !

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear None of Y

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you found our service great. We have taken note of your suggestion regarding the window and will look into improving it. We hope to serve you again soon.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I booked a standard room after viewing some of the pics on the trip advisor link to the hotel. Big mistake. Upon arrival, I was told that they had no standard rooms available, and as a courtesy, they would put me up for a night in a deluxe room. Well this is what the standard rooms looked like in the ad, so I was a bit confused. But hey - it's my first stay here, so I just go with the flow. The next morning, I got a call to be ready to move my things to a standard room. I hadn't unpacked anything other than my computer, as I knew I'd be moving out the next day, so I told the young lady on the phone that it would take me a few minutes to get my computer packed away. I'm thinking they will be there in 5, 10 minutes tops. Well, I'm downstairs after hauling my bags downstairs, and after about 20 minutes, I go back upstairs to remind them of my pending move, and to my amusement, they had forgotten about me.

So I move to my standard room. All the way in the back near a storage closet of some sort. It looks NOTHING like the standard rooms depicted in the trip advisor link.
Big disappointment. I then proceed to spend the rest of the day/evening swatting at a fly, and at mosquitoes. The wood paneling behind one of the nightstands was chipped. The bathroom had a foul odor emanating from it. Most of the tv channels had poor signal reception, and the wi-fi was intermittent at best. There was no closet space provided in my standard room, just clothing hooks.

One redeeming quality about the place, is that it is not terribly far from the airport, and unless you get gypped, it should be less than p200 to get there. Also, it is only about a 200 feet or so walk to Roxas Blvd. where you can find places to eat, or catch a jeep to a place nearby. I am definitely one who subscribes to the adage that you get what you pay for. Thing is though, I thought I was paying for something else. Not the worst place I've ever stayed in the Philippines, but it has its drawbacks, a primary one of them being that they need to not misrepresent their rooms. Truth and honesty in advertising is everything.

Room Tip: Definitely get a deluxe room. Larger tv's and better tv reception.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
victoriacourt_cuneta, General Manager at Victoria Court Cuneta Motorist Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Greetings grusam0

On behalf of Victoria Court Cuneta I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experinced during your stay. We appreciate your feedback and rest assured we shall improve. We hope we can it make it up to you in the future. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed in suite. Good customer service (well spoken in English and friendly) & free breakfast. Dont be discouraged of the exterior, the rooms are newly renovated, clean and modern.

Pros:
-Price
-Location near edsa entertainment complex, naia airport, mall of asia
-Modern rooms
-Spacious
-Large bed
-Cold air conditioner
-Full bathroom,  standing shower
-high water pressure shower
-Free breakfast
-Free and strong wifi
-Friendly staff
-250 php private car service to naia
-Free hot/ice coffee upon check in
-Private

Cons:
-No window
-no safe/lock box
-Since close to naia/MNL, you can hear some airplanes passing over. Not too loud and low frequency. Was not a major interruption while sleeping or awake.

Recommend: yes for short stay, price, and location to airport, amenities, good for solo travellers

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo