Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 145
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$ 137
PricelineUS$ 145
Hotels.comUS$ 145
ZenHotels.comUS$ 154
2,298 results
All reviews garden wing heat restaurant chi spa summer palace horizon club health club lobby lounge breakfast buffet pool area in room dining fitness center favorite hotel mall manila renovation staycation traffic
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

I had an opportunity for an overnight stay due to a medical symposium. The last time I stayed here was years ago and coming back recently gave me a nostalgic feeling.

GOOD POINTS:
-Definitely Staff service is an ace. From entrance, reception to room service. I checked in earlier and within 5-8minutes I was done. And when I went up the room my bags were brought up just few minutes from my arrival.
-Bed and pillows were so soft and comfortable. I really had a good sleep.
-They have complete amenities. From Spa, Pool, Gym, Function rooms and Some shops. You could also enjoy some cocktails, coffee and light meals on the lobby area while listening to live music at night.
-Breakfast and Lunch Buffet at The Heat... sumptuous and just right. You need not walk so far to see other varieties of food.

NOT SO GOOD POINTS:
-My room was more of renovated. Because some parts seems to be repainted. Not modern style but with some modern features or accessories.
-The shower was an old type..,small and pressure was not that satisfactory. Shampoo was a bit hard on the hair. You should use a conditioner after.

OVERALL RATING: Still a luxurious hotel and recommended. But given other 5 stars hotels in the metro, this needs a modern touch.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Marco_Vazzoler, General Manager at Edsa Shangri-La, Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2019

Dear febmd,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am delighted to hear that you generally had pleasant stay experience and that you enjoyed the attentive service provided by our team. Please know that we are always committed to providing the finest service and facilities to our guests who hopefully will leave with many fond memories. On the other hand, your observations about the room and bathroom has been noted and shared to our operations team so we may review and ensure to improve on. Once again, we thank you and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

I highly recommend Shangri-La Hotels if you are very particular on great service.

This hotel along Edsa highway is very easy to find and conveniently located to nearby shopping malls (Shangrila Plaza Mall and SM Megamall).You can easily walk to Shangrila Plaza Mall by using their covered bridgeway. Just ask directions from hotel staff. And this is open until 10:30pm.

They do offer valet parking (just remember even if you are checked in the parking is free but there’s a fixed valet fee of Php150.

Checkin was amazing. I give high marks to Benjamin — even if checkin is at 2pm he informed me that as soon as a room is available they’d contact me. So I had my room by 12 noon. That is always a big plus for me when they’re accommodating if you are very early.

I suggest if you want a nice view. Ask for a room on a higher floor and facing poolside. And if you’re a light sleeper — request a room farthest from the elevators.

I loved my room. Amenities include: ref, mini bar, electric kettle, complimentary snack of 2 banana bread slices and #2 bottles of water (staff quickly gave me extra water upon request), 2 bathrobes and 2 pairs of slippers, room safe.

Bathroom amenities : 2 complete sets of towels, toiletries, and hair dryer.

If you’re in this area on business, want a staycation, or coming from abroad — this is a fantastic hotel. I’d definitely book here again.

My Grade : A+++

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Marco_Vazzoler, General Manager at Edsa Shangri-La, Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2019

Dear Viktor_Jankitty2017,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are truly delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay and enjoyed the attentive service provided by our team. Please know that we are always committed to providing the finest service and facilities to our guests who hopefully will leave with many fond memories. Your nice comments are much appreciated. Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2019

love the pool and the breakfast.. the room is just okay.. i prefer the rooms in shangrila bgc... the hotel staff are very accommodating as expected and would always go the great lengths to help out the guests

Date of stay: September 2018
4  Thank tgwtmh
Marco_Vazzoler, General Manager at Edsa Shangri-La, Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2019

Dear tgwtmh,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are truly delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable experience. Please know that it is always our intention to have our guests carry with them a delightful memory of their stay experience. Once again, thank you and we hope to have you with us again soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2019

Seventh floor recently refurbished Deluxe room (their standard room) overlooking the gardens and pool. Room décor hints at Chinese design, but not overly so, and we found it quite elegant. Room had 2 double beds which were comfortable. Usual amenities – TV, iron and board, hair dryer, safe etc. Room drinks refrigerator is locked and a key has to be requested. All switches, clock, a/c are very simple to use (I dislike hotels where you have to read an instruction manual in order to alter the a/c, or adjust the clock). Shower room was a little on the small side but quite adequate and well stocked with towels, slippers, soaps etc. A pleasant stay. Staff were efficient, polite and helpful. Check-in and out quick and easy. Hotel has a variety of restaurants. The Summer Palace Chinese restaurant being exceptionally good.

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear Bolivarsmoker,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. It is indeed a pleasure to hear that you had an enjoyable stay experience with us. Your comments on our facilities and service are so much appreciated. Once again, thank you and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2019 via mobile

Another enjoyable stay at the Edsa. Staff are lovely. Hotel is always very clean. Only food and bar service poolside was if you ordered at the bar personally which is a change from last time. More variation on bar menu would be good too. Perhaps more healthy options? Look forward to my next visit though.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank obrien24
Marco_Vazzoler, General Manager at Edsa Shangri-La, Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2019

Dear obrien24,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are truly delighted to hear that you had a great experience and that you enjoyed the attentive service provided by our team. Please know that each and every member of our team does his very best to better serve our guests. Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.