Stayed here for 3 nights during a whirlwind business trip thru Asia. With a late night arrival, easy transfer from the airport, greeted at the door and taken immediately to my room for in-room check-in. Great way to arrive during a hectic trip.
Room was clean, well maintained, and very comfortable. I really appreciated the fresh fruit every day. Hotel itself is very peaceful and never any noise in the hallways, etc.
Staff was always gracious and helpful..
Buffet Breakfast at Heat had food for every taste, all fresh and well presented.
I did have the opportunity to spend some time at the pool and the service there was excellent as well. After the first day, the staff remembered my name, my drink of choice (coke light) and that I preferred to be in the shade.
Would love to spend some time here on a vacation, instead of for work ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Philippines' foremost deluxe city-resort convention hotel. It offers 631 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, dining choices, and CHI, The Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Edsa Shangri-La reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edsa Shangri-La Hotel Mandaluyong
- Edsa Shangri-La Mandaluyong, Metro Manila