Edsa Shangri-La
The Legend Villas(Mandaluyong)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
US$ 49
US$ 38
US$ 36
US$ 24
US$ 20
  • Restaurant
Hop Inn Hotel Makati Avenue Manila(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$ 32
US$ 30
Agoda.com
Artina Suites Hotel(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$ 39
US$ 30
US$ 167
US$ 134
New Horizon Hotel(Mandaluyong)
TripAdvisor
Richville Hotel(Mandaluyong)
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
1,961 results
All reviewsgarden wingheat restaurantchi spasummer palacehorizon clubhealth clubbreakfast buffetlobby loungepool areabusiness tripin room diningmetro manilafitness centerfavorite hotelhome away from homefive star hotelchecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I just had a overnight stay and I came away very impressed with the hotel. It's classy in its design and also its service. Arguably a bit too much service as there is a young lady in front of the lifts ensuring that I save a few seconds.

The buffet spread is excellent, even by Asian standards. I think one can have 4 or 5 breakfasts and not feel jaded. There is that much variety.

The room is well designed. I was just thinking the other day about how the sink should have a ledge so that some stuff can be kept there dry. And there it was--a glass ledge above the sink exactly for that purpose.

I tried the spa and it is very professionally done. No hanky panky here.

The hotel is next to a shopping mall owned by the same owners. At this time of writing, it is rather messy as some parts are under renovation.

The only downside is the price. Depending on what you compare with, it is two to three times the next reasonable place.

I suppose this means that if you can afford it, you should spring for it.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Panguin
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Pro's- The Spa Service is the best here and the very relaxing pool. On top of that, the excellent service of the staff is by par!

Con's- Might need to dwell with the noise of the vehicles passing along EDSA especially if your room is facing megamall area. Lucky to have mine facing the pool. it was soooo serene! :)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank XianMen
isis629, Public Relations Manager at Edsa Shangri-La, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at the Edsa Shangri-La, Manila. We are delighted to know that you find our staff friendly and like the services of the hotel, especially Chi, The Spa.

Your feedback is very important us and would like to inform you that all your comments are duly noted and reviewed to further improve our product and services. We would like to let you know  that we are scheduled to renovate our rooms at the Tower Wing this year to provide a more relaxing atmosphere to guests.

Please do not hesitate to contact us by email at mike.albana@shangri-la.com or you may call 6338888.

Yours sincerely,

MICHAEL ALBAÑA
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 14 April 2012

I having been staying at this hotel for the last 3 years, around 50 nights per year when I am in Manila on business.
It's my home from home! As a lady travelling on my own I feel very relaxed and safe. I stay in the garden wing with Horizon club access which means you get a lounge with free drinks and snacks. The staff are Amazing, never can work out how they remember me by name even if I am just passing in the corridor.
There is a good gym & pool, lots of restaurants to choose from. 2 shopping malls on either side of the hotel so plenty to do when I am not at work.

Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Katie T
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Two thumbs up for the services! Conference rooms are well equipped and hotel staff are always available to attend to our needs. Rooms are very good too. The Heat is ok.

Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Very good hotel, service is very good. Rooms in one of the tower needs renovation, carpet looks awfully old, TV is antique but the staff compensates in every aspect, they provide exceptional service. Hotel is stones through away from the 2 malls. Pool is great and the hotel has good selection of restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2012